Romantic SMS

My love you take my breath away
What have you stepped in to smell this way

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes --
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Like the flower waiting to bloom....
Like the light bulb in the dark room....
Like the desert waiting for rain....
I'm just sitting here ......
waiting for u to see jumping... COME BACK to ZOO !!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A MAN IS WAITING FOR WOMEN
MOTHER FOR CHILDREN.
BUSINESS MAN FOR CUSTOMER
FARMERS FOR CROPS.
ONE MONKEY IS WAITING TO READ MY SMS... eHE eHEE HEE

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Of loving beauty you float with grace
If only you could hide your face

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I thought that I could love no other
Until, that is, I met your brother

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that paper bag off of your face

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Everytime I see your face
I wish I were in outer space

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I saw your face as you walked by
but then I saw a better guy

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you screwed up my life

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Beauty is on the inside, but some may doubt,
If it's true, I'd prefer you inside out.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

My feelings for you no words can tell
Except for maybe "go to hell"

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Where words fail, action speaks. Where action fails, eyes speak. Where eyes fail, tears speak. And where everything fails, LOVE SPEAKS!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

U r the reason I wake up in the morning, u r the reason I find a way to smile, u r the person who can change everything around when it's going bad. Luv U

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love is what I see in ur smile. Luv is what I feel in every touch u give. Luv is what I hear in every word u say. Luv is what we share everyday. Luv U!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Don't search luv, let luv find u. It's called falling in luv, coz u don't force urself to fall, u just fall and there will be someone to catch U

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Luv doesn't ask who r u? Luv only says u r mine. Luv doesn't ask where r u from? Luv only says U live in my heart. Luv doesn't ask what do u do? Luv only says U make my heart beat. Luv doesn't ask why r u far away? Luv only says u r always with me. Luv doesn't ask Do u love me? Luv only says I LUV U.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

In life Luv is never planned nor does it happen for a reason. But when Luv is real, it becomes ur Plan for life and ur reason for living.


_____________________________________
1      2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13        14
15       16        17      18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26