Romantic SMS

U r the reason I wake up in the morning, u r the reason I find a way to smile, u r the person who can change everything around when it's going bad. Luv U

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

• Receive my simple gift of "LOVE" Wraped with "SINCERITY" Tied with "CARE" & Sealed with "DUA" 2

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Every tear is a sign of brokenness, every silence is a sign of loneliness, every smile is a sign of kindness,
every SMS is a sign of rememberance.--

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Time would make us forget some person, but there would be some person who would make us to forget time..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

There was a blind girl.she hated everyone except her boyfriend .she said \"i shall marry u when i could c\" eventually someone donated eyes when she could c,she she was shocked to c that her boyfriend is also blind.The boy asked \"will u marry me now\"she refused.The boy went away saying\"just take care of my eyes dear\".

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The virtue of true love is not finding the perfect person but loving the imperfect person perfectly,

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love does not have an happy ending becouse it simply does not end.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

a wish fairy came to me and asked my wish,i told her my wish.she became said and\"i can't give u a fairy". u know wat was my wish it was "U"

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Ohh My moon Come back and make my life bright like before …
I Know there is 1000 who are looking for you but trust me I
Love you more then any one .so please come please come back
My Moon my life.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Once Upon a Time, Something Happened To me, It was the Sweetest Thing, that ever could be. It was a Fantasy. A dream Come True. It was the Day I Met You. I LOVE U.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Sun shines in the day...Moon shines in the night...!
But you shine in my heart every day and night...!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Like the flower waiting to bloom….
Like the lightbulb in the dark room….
Like the desert waiting for rain….
I'm just sitting here waiting for u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I want my eyes to be your eyes so you could see how wonderful you are, I want my heart to be your heart so you could feel how much you mean to me, and I want my ear to be your ear so you could hear me whisper "I love you."
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Life
is only
travelled
once.
Today"s moment becomes
Tomorrow"s
Memory.
Enjoy
Every
Moment
Good or Bad
because
the gift of Life
is
LIFE itself.


_____________________________________
1      2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13        14
15       16        17      18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26