Romantic SMS

Someone told me that my life wud be beautiful and now i know that he was true coz U R BEAUTIFUL

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

hay gal my dear, i can do any thing 4 u , i can walk 1000 miles , i can walk in the edge of knife ,i can walk in the fire but i cant live without u for a sec.......i lov u so much

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When you like someone, you like them in spite of their faults.
When you love someone, you love them with their faults....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

uR minE LOVE, & uR minE VALENTINE...i dO LOVE U & itS truE...i nevR knW mY lifE wthouT U...i wanA livE BUT itS onlY wtH U honeY...plyX bE mY VALENTINE...i ll holD U 4evR...!imrani

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

ROSE IS RED,EYES IS BLUE,YOU LOVE ME AND,I LOVE YOU. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

What the heart gives away is never gone, but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn. Love you from the core of my heart.Be my Valentine.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Could you say where the sea ends from the shore...? " MY LOVE IS SAME FOR U." Will u be my Valentine?

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Every time i miss you, a star falls.
So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone,
its because you made me miss you too much!
Be my Valentine!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

DREAMING of you makes my night worth while
THINKING of you makes me * smile *
HAVING you is the best thing ever, and
LOVING you is what i plan to do...forever.
Happy Valentine's Day.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

"Near ones r not dear" "Dear ones r not near" It is easy to remember the near ones. But... Very difficult to forget the dear ones.
HAPPY Valentine's Day.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

White-silent
Blue-cool
Red-reserved
pink-lovely
voilet-naughty
brown-isolated
orange-hot
black-smart
grey-talkative
Which colour u think suits me?
Reply soon
my valentine..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

"I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentine's Day


_____________________________________
1      2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13        14
15       16        17      18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26