Romantic SMS

TO LOVE SOMEONE IS NOTHING.....
TOBE LOVED IS SOMETHING..........
BUT
TO LOVE AND TOBE LOVED IS
EVERYTHING..................................!!!!!!
SURESH I

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

do you knw the worst thing of love ? sum body has tears in eyes bcoz of u .... & the best thing about love is ... that sum body has tears in eys ... just for u...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love is like \"missed call\".
It stops when U try 2 catch.
But Frndship is like \"sms\"
Bcoz it comes & stays inside Ur Inbox
until U delete it.
So its upto u
2 keep & value a friend!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

love the heart tht hurts u,bt never hurt the heart tht loves u,,pls dont hurt my heart cox i love u so much..am crazy 4 ur love...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

when i saw U, I hold my breathe and thought......
would U be mine...
would i be urs....
would i be able to feel u....
suddenly.....
i thought
it was a fantasy where I was living..
but U made me believe fantacy may become reality..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

courtorder u are accused of stealing my haert,robing my life,and u are sentenced to be my lover for the rest of your life.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

hw lng wil i luv u... lemme c... as lng as da stars twinkle in da sky,
as lng as da angels r up der high,
until da dai da oceans run dry,
until da dai da i shall die.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Who siad luvin u will ever be easy? I just luv u bcoz my heart tells me 2 do so, if it was not ffor my heart i was going to luv ui more n more. Enjoy ur night

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I wish there is another expression 2 say 1:4:3, if only i can find it, i will say it, if only i can say it, then my luv for u will have full expression. imrani

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love. imrani

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Give laugh to all but Smile to One. Give cheeks to all but lips to One. Give luv to all but heart to one, let everybody luv u but U luv one . Miss you very much Jaanaaa.... Love you imrani

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

love is a nice thing 2 share but brings the worst pain

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 Mother U are wonderful,
A Mother is someone,
who’s special and dear,
someone who’s loved,
even more every year,
She’s never too hurried,
to smile and to care,
she always takes time,
to give and to share…


_____________________________________
1      2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13        14
15       16        17      18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26