True Romance SMS

Sharp is Ur memory,
Sweet is Ur name,
Deep in my heart,
U will always remain,
Earth want water,
Flower wants dew,
I want nothing but a smile from U.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Whenever I sit alone, I just look at my hand and see the criss-cross lines and wonder which special line made me so lucky 2 get a person like you..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A candle may melt
and its fire may die,
but the love you have given me
will always stay as a flame in my heart.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

RELATION is when someone hurts u,
n
u don’t hurts back
When someone shouts at u,
n
u don’t shout back.
BUT
when someone needs u,
u always come back…

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

How many space is in your hear for me? OPTIONS : 100% then u call me. 90% Write a poem and send. 80% send SMS. 50% Miss call. 0% no response.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Friendship is a language spoken by heart... not written on paper, not given by pledge... it is a promise renewed every time we meet.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

We can't own time to have long talks. We don't have nice chances for more laughs. But eventhough our worlds don't meet, I'll always be your good friend to keep.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Only the open heart receives LOVE
Only the open mind receives WISDOM
Only the open hand receives GIFTS
and...
Only the CUTE 1's receive MESSAGES From ME!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A life filled with love must have some thorns, but a life empty of love will never have roses.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love always has its "errors." Sometimes, we try to "refresh", then realize that it's best to "shutdown." But the hardest part is to "restart" your life and "reformat" your heart!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

What is the difference between love and a pack of cigarettes? Both of them can make you sick but at least, the cigarettes come with a warning.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

You may have someone in your heart and in your mind, you may have someone in your dreams and someone in your life but I am your someone when you have no one.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Where words fail, action speaks. Where action fails, eyes speak. Where eyes fail, tears speak. And where everything fails, LOVE SPEAKS!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

U r the reason I wake up in the morning, u r the reason I find a way to smile, u r the person who can change everything around when it's going bad. Luv U

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love is what I see in ur smile. Luv is what I feel in every touch u give. Luv is what I hear in every word u say. Luv is what we share everyday. Luv U!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Don't search luv, let luv find u. It's called falling in luv, coz u don't force urself to fall, u just fall and there will be someone to catch U

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Luv doesn't ask who r u? Luv only says u r mine. Luv doesn't ask where r u from? Luv only says U live in my heart. Luv doesn't ask what do u do? Luv only says U make my heart beat. Luv doesn't ask why r u far away? Luv only says u r always with me. Luv doesn't ask Do u love me? Luv only says I LUV U.


_____________________________________
1      2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13        14
15       16        17      18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26