Romantic SMS

Once Upon a Time, Something Happened To me, It was the Sweetest Thing, that ever could be. It was a Fantasy. A dream Come True. It was the Day I Met You. I LOVE U

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Why do I text you? It's my choice. It's my way of saying I remember you. Why do I remember you? It's my choice. It proves that I care. Why do I care? I don't know, it's not my choice but my heart's.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Once Upon a Time, Something Happened To me, It was the Sweetest Thing, that ever could be. It was a Fantasy. A dream Come True. It was the Day I Met You. I LOVE U.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Sun shines in the day...Moon shines in the night...!
But you shine in my heart every day and night...!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

We do not love people because they are beautiful,
But they seem beautiful to us because we love them...!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Like the flower waiting to bloom….
Like the lightbulb in the dark room….
Like the desert waiting for rain….
I'm just sitting here waiting for u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I want my eyes to be your eyes so you could see how wonderful you are, I want my heart to be your heart so you could feel how much you mean to me, and I want my ear to be your ear so you could hear me whisper "I love you."

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I’m here without you baby
but u r still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
but u r still with me in my dreams
And tonight it’s only you and me

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I think that the stars would have waited for us
Hanging onto the night, watching down below
Until we were hand in hand, together waiting for them
So when I open my eyes, I saw it too
Stars falling down, when I fell for you
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
A second, a minute, an hour, a day goes by
I'm hopin' just to be by your side
When life had locked me out I turned to you
So open the door
'Cause you're all I need right now, it's true
Nothin' works like you

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I never thought I could love anyone but myself.
Now I know I can't love anyone but you.
You make me think that maybe I won't die alone.
Maybe I won't die alone.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

underneath the moon, underneath the stars
heres a little heart for you
up above the world, up above it all
heres a hand to hold on to


_____________________________________
1      2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13        14
15       16        17      18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26