Romantic SMS

. It isn't golden sands or waves kissing the shore that's romantic... It's having you in my life. Happy Valentine's Day Sweetheart!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day because you are very special to me.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
My whole world is a nicer place because you're in it. Happy Valentine's Day!!!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Valentine's day isn't just about romance... it's about... the love you've shared, the smiles you've inspired, the times you've let your heart lead the way, the many days you've made more special, just by being the wonderful person you are. Happy Valentine's!!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Thinking of the things that make this day so special definitely means thinking of you. Happy Valentine's Day!!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
You have a way of spreading love wherever you go. Happy Valentine's Day!!!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 Just to let you know I care and I'm thinking of you on this special day. Happy Valentine's day!!!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 If you were a piece of Valentine candy, you'd definitely be the sweetest! Or is it the nuttiest? Doesn't matter. I just glad we're friends. Happy Valentine's Day!!!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Have a happy Valentine's Day and a million happy tomorrows!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 You came into my life... and changed it forever. For you showed me the meaning... of truly loving and caring for someone... You make me feel special in all that you do... and all that you say. I will always love you... Happy Valentine's Day!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 Love always comes along when you least expect it. Happy Valentine's Day!!!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Did you hear that? My heart just said..."I Love You"! Happy Valentine's Day!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 I miss you wherever you go and whatever you do, you're always in my heart. Happy Valentine's day!!!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 Having a friend like you does my heart good! Happy Valentine's Day!!!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 If more friends were like you, there would be more smiles, more adventures, and more love in the world. There would be more dreams flying free, more hearts that left understood, and more warm, cozy words to wrap up in... there would be more laughing, more sharing and more people who knew that a true and beautiful down to earth friend is one of life's greatest gifts. Happy Valentine's Day to you my wonderful friend.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

In this WORLD,
where everything seems UNCERTAIN,
only one thing is DEFINITE.
You’ll always be my FRIEND,
beyond WORDS, beyond TIME
& beyond DISTANCE!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Whenever I miss u,
Stars fall down from the sky.
So any day if u find the sky empty,
don't blame me! It's all ur fault;
u made me Miss u so !

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I'm keeping you
forever and for always
We will be together all of our day
Wanna wake up every morning
to your sweet face--always

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Do u know the relationship between ur 2 eyes? They blink together, move together, cry together, see things together and sleep together ... even though they never c each other ....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Some times….When I’m all alone.
I close my eyes and think of you…
and the thought of your love worms
me inside and make me smile.


_____________________________________
1      2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13        14
15       16        17      18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26