Romantic SMS

Hearts that care remember..and this day seems set apart... To remind YOU that you're close in thought and always in my heart. Happy Valentine's Day!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Anyone can catch one's eye... but it takes a special someone, to capture your heart and soul and for me that special someone is YOU. Happy Valentines Day!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 I don't have all the right words... I only have three... I Love You! Happy Valentine's Day Honey!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 A heart as big as all outdoors, a spirit that's so free it soars... A love that sparkles and delights, and warmth that welcomes and invites... That's you! Wishing you the special Valentine's day you deserve.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 I am here with lots of hugs and sweet kisses! Happy Valentine's Day!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 Wishing you all the beauty of love this Valentine's Day and always.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 There is no better way than a rose to say... you are just as beautiful and special! Wish I was there with you now to tell you so...Happy Valentine's day!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
A special wish with you in mind... Just has to be the love-filled kind. Happy Valentine's!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 Have I told you recently that I Love You? Well, just in case I didn't... today I want to say it... over and over again! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! Happy Valentine's Day to you!.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 It's official. There's nobody in the world quite like you. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 Friend... I hope you have a very excellent, very special, very amazing Valentine's day today... for no other reason than the obvious... you are a very excellent, very special, very amazing person... and you deserve that. Happy Valentine's day!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
 I scoffed at true love, I laughed at Valentine's Day... then I met you. You made me a Believer! And I would like to say from the heart... " I love you, Sweetheart!" Happy Valentine's Day!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Hope you have a special valentine's day... filled with love, laughter, beauty and magic. Happy Valentine's Day! Have a great Valentine's day.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Happy Valentine's Day to someone who's as beautiful on the inside... as she is on the outside.


_____________________________________
1      2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13        14
15       16        17      18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26