Touching Romance SMS

We do not love people because they are beautiful,
But they seem beautiful to us because we love them...!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Dance like no one's watching; sing like no one's listening; love like you can't get hurt, and live like there's no tomorrow.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Once Upon a Time, Something Happened To me, It was the Sweetest Thing, that ever could be. It was a Fantasy. A dream Come True. It was the Day I Met You

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

EK Rose unke liye jo milte nahin Roz Roz,magar Yaad aate hai....HAR ROZ...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Heart Can Skip Beats 4 a While
Memories can be kept in a file
A desert can replace the Nile .. But...
Nothing can stop a smile…
when ur name appears on my mobile.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
I ve written nice poem 4 you.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star..
you should Know What you R..
& Once you Know What you R..
Mental Hospital is not So Far
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
My friend, the best quality that I like about u is that, U R very sentimental .... 10% Senti and 90% Mental..!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Earth may stop Rotating, Birds may stop Flying, Candles may stop Melting, Fishes may stop Swimming, Heart may stop Beating, But your Brain will never start working!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
no visits.......... no calls........... no missed calls........ no sms\'s............ no mails............... no chat............ i m worried..........u r in jail again???

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
so sweet ur smile??? so sweet is urstyle??? so sweet is ur voice??? so sweet r ur eyes??
see how sweetly i lie.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tear. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Faith makes all things possible, love makes all things easy, hopes makes all things work, but ur gorgeous smile brings all faith, luv & hope in me!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

INCH BY INCH LIFE SINKS
YAAR BY YAAR "FRIENDSHIP" IS BAR
{Yaar=Friend]

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

what kisses mean!KISS ON HAND=i adore u, KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends, KISS ON NECK=i want u, KISS ON LIPS=i love u, KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=...lets not get carried away!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

u wer infused int me.to desire something.to dream something.to achive something.n to become a perfect man


_____________________________________
1      2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13        14
15       16        17      18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26