Romantic SMS

Yesterday I saw the sun shinin',
And the leaves were fallin' down softly,
My cold hands needed a warm, warm touch,
And I was thinkin' about you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The only shelter I find in this big world is your heart.
For the world, you are someone...But for someone you are the world...!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

It's not too late..
It's not too late for love

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Without Love -- dayz are: "Sadday, moanday, tearsday, wasteday, thirstday, frightday, shatterday... so be in Luv everyday... Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A life filled with love must have some thorns, but a life empty of love will never have roses.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love always has its "errors." Sometimes, we try to "refresh", then realize that it's best to "shutdown." But the hardest part is to "restart" your life and "reformat" your heart!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

What is the difference between love and a pack of cigarettes? Both of them can make you sick but at least, the cigarettes come with a warning.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

You may have someone in your heart and in your mind, you may have someone in your dreams and someone in your life but I am your someone when you have no one.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Where words fail, action speaks. Where action fails, eyes speak. Where eyes fail, tears speak. And where everything fails, LOVE SPEAKS!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love is what I see in ur smile. Luv is what I feel in every touch u give. Luv is what I hear in every word u say. Luv is what we share everyday. Luv U!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Don't search luv, let luv find u. It's called falling in luv, coz u don't force urself to fall, u just fall and there will be someone to catch U

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Luv doesn't ask who r u? Luv only says u r mine. Luv doesn't ask where r u from? Luv only says U live in my heart. Luv doesn't ask what do u do? Luv only says U make my heart beat. Luv doesn't ask why r u far away? Luv only says u r always with me. Luv doesn't ask Do u love me? Luv only says I LUV U.


_____________________________________
1      2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13        14
15       16        17      18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26