Romantic SMS

i know i cannot make u laugh all the time, but i will give you my shoulder whenever u cry......
i may not bring smile to ur lips everytime, but i will never bring tears t2 ur eyes....
i may not give u all u want, but i will give u all i have...
u may not trust me entirely, but i will b the best i can...
i may not have all riches 2 share, but a big heart 2 care coz i luv my dear............

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

It's a lovely msg to a lovely person from a lovely friend on a lovely reason at lovely time from a lovely mind in a lovely style to say u good night.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

what is the relationship between coffee shop and wine shop?
Most of the love stories start at coffee shop and does at the wine shop...!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Life Never leaves u empty...
it always replaces everything u lost!!
if it asks u to put somthing down,
its coz it wants u to pick up somthing greater...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Smile is a Language of Love.
Smile is a Source to Win Hearts.
Smile is a Name of Livelyhood
AND Smile Creats Greatness in Personality
SO ''KEEP SMILING.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

smile make flowers alive
sing make birds alive
open urs eyes make sun alive
hum make statue alive
keep urs lips on my heart
...to make me alive.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Hearts could only luv for a while, feet cud only walk for a mile,
clothes won't forever be in style but having u as my friend is forever
worthwhile.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

My Life span is measured by ur happiness, if a single tear drops from ur eyes then am going to loose a year from my life.. so, plzz dont't cry i want to live more...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE Y...



I Love You...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Life is one fool thing after another where as
love is two fool things after each other....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

All, everything that I understand, I understand
only because I love....You

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Where there is great love there are
always miracles....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

You can't force someone to love you; all you can do is
become someone who can be loved; the rest is up to them....


_____________________________________
1      2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13        14
15       16        17      18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26