Romantic SMS

 The sweetness of choclate remians
in tongue for some minutes but the
sweetness of person like you remains
in heart forever and ever always.
 ____________________

smsdragon.blogspot.com
Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says 'For the woman I love' and the second, 'For my best friend.'

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

1 day u will ask me: What is more important 2 u, Me or your life?
I will say: My liife.
U will walk away from me without knowing that YOU ARE MY LIFE...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 Friendship is SIM which has no activation charges, Free incoming and outgoing with Roaming all over the world and its validity never
ENDS

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Open ur door when u r alone,Open ur heart when u feel sad... But dont open ur hand when u need a friend,Bcoz I m already holding ur hand forever.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I think I love you
more than words can say,
I think I love you
more and more each day.
I think I love you
with all of my heart,
I think I love you
hate when we're apart.
I think I love you
loving you's easy,
I think I love you
though it sounds cheesy.
Thinking all of this
I know I love you...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

After a shower of rain,a piece of luminous sunshine decorates the earth wonderfully...One drop of dew on the grass and a foggy morning gives 2urge 2live...But a illusive smile frm u increase vitality of someone...So keep smiling........

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I love to see you smile
In the lone summer of light
And hold you oh so close
Underneath the stars at night
But there is just one thing
Darling through and through
Forever I will cherish
Every moment with you...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

It doesn't take a reason to love someone,
but it does to like someone. You don't love
someone because you want to,you love someone
because you are destined too. It's because you
fall in Love with them, that you then try to
find a reason, but you always come up with
the answer, No reason!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love is like a river, always changing,
but always finding you again somewhere
down the road.


_____________________________________
1      2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13        14
15       16        17      18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26