Romantic SMS

Everytime you admire the wonderful things GOD has made, remember u r one of them, wonderful inside & out. U r blessed! U r special and u r loved. I love u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, Because I LOVE YOU!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

1 + 1 is two and ya its true that I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

LOVE never says who ru b/c love knows u r mine,love never asks where do u live b/c love knows u live inmy heart,Love never says what do u do b/c love knows u play with emotions,love never asks do u love me b/c love knows "I LOVE U"

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

1+1= 2eyes "LOOK AT U"
5+1= 6Th SENSES "FILLING U"
12+12= 24 Hours "THINKING ABOUT U"
3+4= 7 Days "MISSING"
11+1= 12 Month "NEED A SWEET HEART LIKE U"

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

sweety,have u heard news broadcasted by geo,ptv,bbc,ary? no?realy, ok i will let u know, all tv chanels has broadcasted that person having cell# --(urs)--his heart has been stolen by person having cell#--(lover).

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

i want ur sweet smile
i want to smell ur sweats
i want to breathe ur feels
i want to hear ur sweet name always
i want to hold u in my arms
to make u mine
i want u inside my heart
thats where i feel u will be safe..
be mine always
and u shud be mine
becoz
U HAVE CAPTURED MY HEART AND CAPTIVATED MY SOUL

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Somebody is thinking of you.
Somebody is caring about you.
Somebody misses you.
Somebody wants to talk to you.
Somebody is very proud of you.
bring my sms papers messages are thinking about uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

never take someone for granted.Hold every person close to your heart because you mightwake up one day and realise that you've lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. .. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me .. & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with It?

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The shortest word for me is I, the sweetest word for me is LOVE, but the only word for me is YOU..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Memories play a very confusing ROLE.... They make you laugh wen u remember the time u cried2gether!! bt make u cry wen u remember d time u laughed 2gether

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A guy on a sinking ship was confused if he should save the girl who loved him or the one he loves after thinking he saved the one who loved him.. but went back to drown with the girl he truly loves.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile."


_____________________________________
1      2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13        14
15       16        17      18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26