Love Romance SMS

If u Love sumone then add some wings to ur Love. After having wings if it still decide to stay with u, then it's a True Luv

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

So, I will stand here forever,
If forever's what it takes,
because you are my forever,
and forever always waits.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

LOVE Is
Missing Some1
Whenever
You're Apart,
But Somehow
Feeling
Warm Inside
Because You're
Close In Heart

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Hearts Recieves LOVE, Mind recieve WISDOM,hand recieve GIFTS&only spcl people recieve my SMS GUDevng...!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

hai bold and de beautiful girl, i wish we can spend days of our lives sitting on the backstage,watching new generation,uligazilam and no one can change uthando lwasemzantsi,hey dont be confused like muvhango,coz i luv so much

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Your love is evergreen in my memory, Fresh in my daily thoughts, visible to my eyez, then how can i STOP IT ?

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

never ask for a smile,just give it.
never expect love frm others,just love them.
never say i can't live without u,just say i live 4 u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When U Love Someone. U make Him/Her a part of Ur soul. U can get rid of Ur body but U can never get Rid Of Ur Soul...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

monson rains,
summer heats, ur love is the season
why i breath
so tell me dear eht is sweet?
is tht u or ur heart tht beats

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I will Try no matter How hard I have to.
I will Try even if Life crushes me down.
I will not Give up & Try N Try to rise high.
I will Try to Fly & Touch the Sky, even if the world says U don't have the wings & you cant fly.
I will Try to win, even if am Losing.
I will Try to have Hope, even if there is None.
I will Try always to Smile, even if I m Crying.
I will Try to Sing, even if my Voice is dying.
I will Try to be Positive , even if I m surrounded in Negatives.
I will Try to reach for the Heaven, even if I m in Hell.
I will Try to Love , even if I have a Broken Heart.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Fresh Air....
Fresh Idea....
Fresh Talent....
Fresh Energy....
I wish U to have a .....
Sweetest Sunday,
Marvellous Monday,
Tasty Tuesday,
Wonderful Wednesday,
Thankful Thursday,
Friendly Friday,
Successful Saturday.
Have a great Year.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22        23       24       25