Love Romance SMS

There r 3 chambers in my HEART. 1 for papa. 1 for maa. 1 4 God. Oh! what abt u my frnd?
Sorry no place 4 u in my heart...
... coz frendz r my heartbeat

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Blue is d color of Poison...
Red is d color of Fire....
Green is d color of Nature...
Black is d color of Mourning...
White is d color of Peace...
But no colors of love.All these color makes love&
love is always colorful..I LOVE U.......

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Full Form of love
L....... Lake of sarrow
O........... Oecen of tears
V......... Vally of death
E........ End of life

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I LOVE STARS & STARS THINK, I'M JOKING.
I LOVE MOON & MOON THINKS, I'M SERIOUS, BUT I'M JOKING,
I LOVE U & U THINK I'M JOKING, BUT I'M SERIOUS.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

There was once a blind girl, She hated everyone except her boyfriend.She told to the boy i will only marry you when i could see, Eventually someone donated eyes & she was able to see.She was shocked to see that her boyfriend is also blind.Now the boy asked "WILL YOU MARRY ME NOW?". She refused & the boy went away saying "JUST TAKECARE OF MY EYES DEAR".

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Memories play a very confusing ROLE.... They make you laugh wen u remember the time u cried2gether!! bt make u cry wen u remember d time u laughed 2gether

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A guy on a sinking ship was confused if he should save the girl who loved him or the one he loves after thinking he saved the one who loved him.. but went back to drown with the girl he truly loves.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile."

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

i heard someone whisper ur name'
but when i turned around to c who it was,
i notice i was alone,
then i realize it was my heart
telling me that i miss u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

you can judge the depth of the sea....
it is possible.....
but estimating my love is completely Impossible..
this much i love u...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

i dont want to turn around and find u gone u i wanna cry and want u to wipe away my tears i want u to hold me around my waist abd whisper in my ear dat u love me ! i want you with me forever...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

River can dry, Mountain can Fly, You will forgat me
But Never Can i

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I love to see you smileIn the lone summer of lightAnd hold you oh so closeUnderneath the stars at nightBut there is just one thingDarling through and throughForever I will cherishEvery moment with you

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

"If the people we love are stolen away from us, the only way to keep them live is never stop loving them, buildings burn, PEOPLE DIE but true love is FOREVER."

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When night comes, look at the sky. If u see a falling star, don’t wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

'FrndShip' is Not About Finding D Right Person BUT Creating D Right
Relation ... It's NOT How Much We 'CARE' in D Begning BUT How Much We 'CARE'
till D END ...


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22        23       24       25