Love Romance SMS

We cannot be together,
But we'll never be apart,
For no matter what life brings us,
You're always in my heart.
How do i love you?
How do i love you?
i really cannot tell,
for it is a pain
like no known ache,
a pain with which i would not part,
for i treasure life
and life is my heart,
and my heart is you...
certain people touch your heart
certain people touch your heart and u can't stop thinking about them, that is the kind of person u are .........absent yet so near, simple yet worthy. that you should know!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The lovely love Theorem - To Love some 1 is madness,2b loved by someone is a Gift,loving some1 who loves u is a duty,but being loved by some1 whom u luv is LIFE.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
How Much Love In Your Heart....? CHOOOOOSE... 100 % ( Call Me) 50 % ( Sms Me ) 25 % ( Only A Ring) 0 % NO Answer) Regards !!!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I know U R So-So-So -B-U-S-Y
But...Take... 3 Seconds to think of me
1... ...
2... ...
3..................
So Sweet. now continue ur work..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

()__()
( . ) _, ),
=(,,)=()=:,
,(s) t_!_J -;)
this rose is Heavy coz Itz Filled with all My Luv for a SWEET HEART..... like U.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

hearts change,i know they do... but this heart will always belong to u...hearts hurt, i know they do... but this heart hurts more without you.....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Another Day,Another Way,Another Pray,Another Hope,Another Tear,Another Fear,Another Year,Another Smile,Another Mile,Another Few,But Never Ever Another U....
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Something in ur smile which speaks to me,Something in ur voice which sings to me,Something in ur eyes which says to me,That u are the dearest to me....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

love doesnt ask who r u? love only says u r mine. love doesnt ask where r u from? love only says U live in my heart. love doesnt ask what do u do? love only says U make my heart beat. love doesnt ask why r u far away? love only says u r always with me. love doesnt ask Do u love me? love only says I love U.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If I get ur SMILE, I dont need FLOWERS, If I get ur VOICE, I dont need MUSIC, If u speak to me, I dont need anybody else, U just b my FRIEND, I dont need the WORLD!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

TEST ARE U IN LUV = When u r together with that person, u pretend 2 ignore that person...U r in luv = if u r much more xcited 4 one short msg from that person than many other long msgs, u r in luv. = when u cant erase ur inbox coz of 1 msg from that person, u r in luv. = u keep telling urself that he/she is just a friend..U r in love.. = WHILE READING THIS MSG,if sumbody comes 2 ur mind,... = U R IN LUV WITH THAT PERSON...!
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
50 years from now, id be so old, I might forget u. I might not remember ever knowing you, or might forget I once cared for you. I might... But I won't.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Sending u 1000 smiles,take 1 for now,and keep the remaining 999 under ur pillow,pickout 1 every morning,because i want to see u smiling always.So be my Velantine today


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22        23       24       25