Love Romance SMS

U r like my asthma, U take my breath away.
U r likes dandruff, I can't get U out of my head.
U r like my car, U drive me crazy.
U r like my Lips, I can't smile without U.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I may run out of message to text you.
I may run out of jokes too.
I may also run out of battery or even a Tk. too.
But my heart won't run out of space for you!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

To love is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be loved by the one you love is Everything.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

if ur asking if id hurt u, the answer is never. .if ur asking if i love u,the answer  is 4ever.if ur asking if i want u,the answer is i do.if ur asking  wot i value most, the answer is u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

"U R SOMEONE 4 THE WORLD, BUT 4 SOMEONE U R THE WORLD"

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Enter PIN code...
Enter PIN code...L,
Enter PIN code ...LO
Enter PIN code...LOV
Enter PIN Code love.....
wait......
PIN Accepted......
Welcome
;^ U ^; to v my *HeArT*....
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
WHEN NITES R LONG AND FRENS R FEW...I SIT ALONE N THINK OF YA...WITH LOVELY HEART AND SILENT TEAR...ALL I WISH IS U TO BE HERE...miss ya..!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Life without ur sms is tea w/o sugar, coffee w/o milk, bread w/o butter, Salard w/o onion, Candy w/o cream, Chicken w/o spice, Icecream w/o ice ME w/o U!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

if 100 moments of happiness u have 1 of them is the result of my prayers if four eyes r watching u with love 2 of them r my eyes if no 1 cares u then it means that i,m not in this world
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Heres a little hug for you To make you smile when youre blue, To make you happy if youre sad, To let you know life aint so bad!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Close ur eyes ....,Relax ur body.... and stop breathing as long as U can...Now breath...I miss u as much as u missed the air....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If a smile could be a rain drop i would wish that it keeps raining throughout ur life so that there may be no place for tears in ur life.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

V smile at whom V Like,
V cry for whom V care,
V laugh with whom we enjoy,
and V become angry with whom we feel is our own...
That's Friendship...
That's Love...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The smallest word is I, the sweetest word is Love and the dearest person in the world is you. thats why I Love You :)

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If U like me ya hate me both is advantageous & beneficial to me!!!Bcoz if u like me Ill be in ur heart & if U hate me Ill be in ur mind....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

To meet & depart is the way of life,But to depart & meet is the hope of life.We meet to create memories,But we depart to preserve it....


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22        23       24       25