Love Romance SMS

when a guy tellz u that he luvz u from the bottom of his heart b careful 4 this may mean dat.......!!!!!!........ he has enuf space 4 another girl on the top of his heart!!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love leaves you pain, teaches u until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
U say u love me & want 2 hold me tight,
Those words run thru my head day & night,
I dreamt u held me & made me see,
That Forever together we would be!
I've got ur back n u've got mine,
I've got ur back n u've got mine,
I'll help u out anytime.
2 see u hurt, 2 see u cry,
Makes me weep n wanna die.
I'll b right here, till the end,
Coz ur my Love& My Best friend.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, hrs to like someone,and takes a lifetime to forget someone.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Pleasures of love lasts a moment but pain of love lasts a lifetime

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Sumtimes I miss 2reply,
Sumtimes my msg doesn't reach u,
But it doesnt mean I 4get u, bcoz. ur 1of a kind and always in my mind...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If 100% of people Love u,
make Sure I'm one of them,
if 99% hate u,
make sure I'm the 1% which Love u,
If 100% hate u,
make sure i am dead.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Luv hurts when u break up with someone,
Luv hurts even more when she breaks up with u,
but Luv hurts d most when u not able to tell d the person whom u Love.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Give "LAUGH" 2 all
But "SMILE" 2 1
Give "CHEEKS" 2 all
But "LIPS" 2 1
Give "LOVE" 2 all
But "HEART" 2 1
Let Everybody "LOVE" u
But U "LOVE" 1

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love hurts when you break up with some one. Hurts even more when someone breaks up with you But love hurts the most when the person, you love has no idea how you feel.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

In life Dont be slow so that I MISS U,Dont be too fast that U MISS ME,Just BE WITH MESo that WE ARE TOGETHER For the MOMENT called FOREVER..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Every second God remembers you,
Every minute God bless you,
Every hour God cares for you because...
Every day I pray God to take care of U.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com


God gaved us two legs to walk, two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to heart, But Y he gives U only 1 hear 'bcos he gave the other 1 to find.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Someone Remembers, Somebody Cares, YOUR Name Is Whispered In Somebody"s Prayers, Keep The Bright Hope Of Sunshine In View, Someone Is Warmly Thinking Of You

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

How Much Love In Your Heart....? CHOOOOOSE... 100 % ( Call Me) 50 % ( Sms Me ) 25 % ( Only A Ring) 0 % NO Answer) Regards !

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Heart can Skip beat for a while... Memories can be kept in d file... A desert can be replaced by Nile. But nothing can stop a smile,when ur name comes on my MOBILE.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22        23       24       25