Love Romance SMS

If u open my heart, guess what you are gonna see? It's you. True loves are hard to find so I kept you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

ROSES AER RED,RED IS BLOOD,BLOOD FOR HEART,HEART FOR YOU,YOU FOR ME

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

In my life I learned how 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest 2 be faithful 2 forgive but I couldn't learn how.. 2 stop remembering u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I MAY NOT BE A CLOCK THAT MAY TEXT YOU 24HRS A DAY BUT MY HEART WILL BE LIKE A CLOCK THAT WILL NOT STOP CARING & SAYING U R ALWAYS REMEMBERED. TAKE CARe.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I Opened an account 4U at the Universal Bank of God's Blessings & deposited 365 days full of of Love, Faith, Joy & Fulfilment ...! Enjoy withdrawing them.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

...and 1 thing I know 4 sure is dat, out of all things we give & receive; the gift of love is the 1 dat keeps humans alive...so being in love is good for your health!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

when all the season will be dry, when all the bird leave the sky, when all friends say u good bye, U will found me there to say hi

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Golden Facts of Life:-When someone loves U,U dont realise it...When U realise it,Its too late,U always love the one who leaves U & Leave the one who loves U...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Touch my heart & u’ll feel, Listen to my heart & u’ll hear, Look into my heart & u’ll see, That u’ll always be a special part of me.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Usually I Send SMS to people who are.. Either, VERY DEAR VERY CLOSE Or VERY SPECIAL, But, in ur case, Im makin an EXCEPTION... co, u r all

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

THIS IS UNFAIR TO CELEBRATE ONLY ONE DAY IN THE NAME OF LOVE. BECAUSE EVERY DAY IS VALENTINES DAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN LOVE..........

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The sky without stars is like sleep without dreams, like a song without music, like a rose without smell, like a face without smile, like ME without U!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If i had a wish i would be ur tears,
to be born in ur eyes n to die on ur lips.
But if u were my tears, i would
never cry in fear of losing u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

There is alwayz a reason 4 evrthin
A reason 2 live,
a reason 2 die,
a reason 2 cry,
but if u cant find
a reason to smile,
can i b da reasn 4 a while?

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When u feel lonely, press ____ (first four letters of ur cell no).
If U miss me, press __ (next 2 digits),
want a smile, press __ (next 2 digits),
need encouragement, press __ (next 2 digits),
press them all together and U can hear me!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When u need Someone to b beside U and no One is around,
Just Gaze up in the Sky, U mite not c me, but b sure dat V r under the same sky....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love is something special, a treasure I want to find...To others, love is blind but for me, its not true, Coz..When I fell in love...I saw you.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22        23       24       25