Love Romance SMS

The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,
The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,
The way u know just what to say, it scares me,
The ways u scare me I luv it.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

We've known each other,
For a long long time,
But I never really noticed,
All the magic in your eyes,
I've been around you,
A thousand times before,
And you've always been a friend to me,
But now I'm wanting more

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

love makes world around
current makes fan around, air makes world around your lov makes me around

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

What is Love...?
When one heart joins to another heart then love has complete.....
But.....
William Shakspear syas that "When four lips meet then Love is complete.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

height of foolishness
See the height of foolishness-----
Jab "kans" ko pataa tha ki "Deveki" aur "Nand" ki aathavi santaan uska vadh karegi to usne dono ko jail me ek saath rakha hi kyon ????
Can't catch me

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone an hour to like someone a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

T he longest love is mother's love.The shortest love is other's love.The sweetest love is lover's love.... But the strongest love is friend's love....from: fai to:mary

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Never love a love that hurts ; never hurt a love that loves

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

How can u spell “n_ce” widout i. “Pol_te” widout i. How can u “sm_le widout i. How can u l_ve widout i? “I” know “I” am very important..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

fallin in love is a tru ambition findding that love is a lifetime mission.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I love stars & stars think, I’m serious, But I’m joking. I Love Moon & Moon thinks, I’m serious, But I’m joking, I LOVE U & U think I’m joking, But I’m serious…

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love has heights of the mountain & depth of ocean,it errupts like a valcano & melts like a glacier,it has brightness of thunder & it is the worlds biggest wonder,it leaves no one never & lives with us forever.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Last night , thinking of u, one tear rolled out, i asked why r u out? Tear said there is someone so beautiful in ur eyes, now there is no place for me.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

close your eyes.hug the air.listen 2ur heart beat.im ther in front of u,hugging u back,listining to our hearts beat as 1,i <3 U Kasia

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If u Love sm1 dan plz don't wait n say each n evry word of ur heart,n if u get a -ive ans dont loos ur Heart coz she iz losing sm1 who Lovz her but ur gtng urslf free 4om sm1 who dont Lov U

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Last night a tear rolled out from my eye. I asked it, why did u come out. It replied there some'one is so special in your eyes. So there is no space for me.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I Love Walking In Rain Because NObody Can See Me Crying !


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22        23       24       25