Love Romance SMS

lLove till it hurts & when it hurts, love some more.
And when it hurts some more, love even more...
And when it hurts even more, love till it hurts no more.!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If in the dark... we lose sight of love.. hold my hand & have no fear.. we'll be together, I will be here.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I cant hear u, i cant see u,i cant hold u,but i really do miss u, Happy Valentines day, my best friend.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Its here... the day to celebrate love, yes its valentines day,u were mine, u r mine and i m sure that u ll remain mine for rest of my life.Happy Valentine's day

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

There is alwayz a reason 4 evrthin
A reason 2 live,
a reason 2 die,
a reason 2 cry,
but if u cant find
a reason to smile,
can i b da reasn 4 a while?
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When u feel lonely, press ____ (first four letters of ur cell no).
If U miss me, press __ (next 2 digits),
want a smile, press __ (next 2 digits),
need encouragement, press __ (next 2 digits),
press them all together and U can hear me!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
When u need Someone to b beside U and no One is around,
Just Gaze up in the Sky, U mite not c me, but b sure dat V r under the same sky....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

u r as sweet as bailey as strong as tequila as warm as cognac as
exotic as malibu as heady as a cocktail & as special as as a champagne. i
am simply drunk on U

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If you were a tear in my eyes, I would never dare to cry. I might lose you !

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If i could be any part of U Id be ur tear,To be conceived in ur heart born in ur eyes... Live on ur cheeks and die on ur lips.....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love knows no reasons love knows no lies,love defies all reasons love has no eyes... But love is not blind,Love sees all but doesnt mind.....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

TherE r many stars buT thE mooN is u.
Tehre r many frend$ buT thE SWEET one is u.
To forget me is n@w up t@ u.
T@ forget u is something i will never ever do...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS,
Ur smile is ANALGESIC,
Ur touch is ANTI-INFLAMATORY,
Ur presence is ANTISEPTIC,
Ur SMS is ANTI-PYRETIC...
That's why I never fall ill :-)

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Take My Eyes but let me c u.  Take my mind but let me think about u.Take my hand but let me touch u.  But if u want to take my heart, its already with U


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22        23       24       25