Love Romance SMS

My lips want to kiss you; my eyes want to see you, 
My hands want to touch you; every part of me wants you,
Maybe bcoz. I was made just for you!!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

There is night so we can appreciate day,
Sorrow so we can appreciate joy,
Evil so we can appreciate good...
You so I can appreciate Love. 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When situation gets you down, remember there's Someone in Heaven who loves you and watches over you and there's someone on Earth who cares. I do.
When I dream,I dream of you.
When I dream,I dream of you...Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Coz,I really love you.
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Love.All my life I have read about it, 
Dreamt of it, Waited for it, Cried for it, Needed it...
Now with You, I have found it.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life.
But I'd rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour... When your sun isn't around.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

There are 4 steps to Happiness: 1. You, 2. Me, 3. Our Hearts, 4. Together!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I always think of you, but I always fail to know the reason why. Is there something else I should know about you? But there is one thing that I know is true. That life will always be sad without you.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Nobody tells fish to swim, birds to fly,Cows to moo, dogs to bark - they just do. Just like nobody tells me to remember you. I just do
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The    -#    -.-    #-.
Heart  #     "#"    #
of         "#.      . #"
a Friend     "#"
knows No BoundarieS,No LimitS,just endless Love and Care! "Have a Great Day..."
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I hate when u smile at me because u make me crazy about u. I hate when u talk to me because u make me run out of words. I hate u when I see u because u make me love u more.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

You greeted me hi, I didn't reply. You gave me a sweet smile, I responded with a sigh. You showed me your love, you received a shrug. But when you bid goodbye..I began to cry.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A person you love is Immature love says,
Immature love says, 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says, 'I need you because I love you.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

loading...
16%
37%
79%
100%
DONE
U are sucsessfully loaded in my heart..
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I have heard from the Phone company, The Water company, The electric company, but haven't heard from You. Too bad, it's Your Company I love the most.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22        23       24       25