Love Romance SMS

Court order, U R accussed of stealing my heart & hijacking my feelings and U R now sentenced 2 B my lover 4 life.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

TRUE TEST OF LOVE IS NOT HOW MUCH U LOVE SOMEONE, BUT ITS HOW LONG CAN YOU PRESERVE IT IN YOUR HEART. IT MEANS IF U FIND NEW SUBSTITUE FOR SOMEONE IN UR HEART, U NEVER LOVED THAT PERSON FROM UR HEART.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

SOMEONE ASK WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY.THEY EXPECTED ME TO SAY WEALTH BUT SUDDENLY MY MOBILE RING AND YOUR SMS CAME I SAID THAT MAKES ME HAPPY...!!!!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

just lookinng at you I got contact dear, u know Why? cause you consists of something dat fireup my heart...dig wat daT.All eyez on you especially mine.I luv you 2 da fullest.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

i want to tell you that i love your hair...your smile,your eyes,your face...your kindness...your care...your nature but most of all i love you alot...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

LAST NIGHT I SAW I DREAM IN DREAM I SAW AN AGNEL
ANGEL ASKED ME WHAT DO YOU WANT
I TOLD AN AGNEL TO TAKE CARE OF YOU
HE SAID " NO"
"BUT WHY"
He said "Angels don’t take care of angels"

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The leaves may forget the tree, the waves may forget the sea, the flowers may forget the bee, or even YOU may forget me, BUT I will NEVER EVER forget YOU because YOU ARE very special to me!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tear. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Faith makes all things possible, love makes all things easy, hopes makes all things work, but ur gorgeous smile brings all faith, luv & hope in me!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

INCH BY INCH LIFE SINKS
YAAR BY YAAR "FRIENDSHIP" IS BAR
{Yaar=Friend]

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

what kisses mean!KISS ON HAND=i adore u, KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends, KISS ON NECK=i want u, KISS ON LIPS=i love u, KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=...lets not get carried away!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

u wer infused int me.to desire something.to dream something.to achive something.n to become a perfect man

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If LOVE is not a GAME then why are there so many PLAYERS

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Without Love -- dayz are
"Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday... so be in Luv everyday...
Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22        23       24       25