Missing You SMS

oT TnAW TZUL I THpinboop YAZ
!..ZmA3rb T33w2
! .. YNNUZ Z'rU
Canfused na? Read in a mirror.. Now.....
Bye;
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I miss you , all the time of my life . i need you every moment . i love you all the time . 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love , like a river , will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle .
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

You will never find another love like mine.. so come back to me now.. im waiting 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Every Hour I think of U
Every Minut I think of U
Every Second I think of U
I 4 U and I Die 4 U
It's not 4 days, It's not 4 weeks,
It's not 4 months or years, It's 4 ever.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Rules of Life:Assume Nothing,Xpect Little,Do More,Demand Less,Smile Often,Dream Big,Laugh a Lot,Pray Always,Cry Once for missing me everyday..
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

AMBAL RAMBLE AND CHABAL ARE THREE FRIENDS,AMBLE IS IN THE BAZAR,RAMBLE IS GOING ON TRAIN AND CHABAL IS READING MY SMS. HA HA HA HA 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Troubles as light as Air, love as deep as Ocean, Friends as Solid as Diamonds, and Success as bright as Gold... These are the wishes for you and your family on the eve of EID. 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If thngs wud come2a situation where I wud b told dat 2morow Im dying, I wud spend de rest of de day, lying next2u,holding ur arms n kissing u, knowing dat u've been my darling since I met u&Im going2leave u in pain&tears dat will ask GOD2extend my living days jst2b with u.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Tell a frnd,ur niece,cousin,dog,cat,ur granny n lastly tell any living creature dat I will 4eva LOVE u,coz if i dnt de whole world is gonna hate me,coz I made a promise 2 u.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

You're eyes are soften tender, as sweet as they can be. There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me. 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Bee love honey,
Miss love money,
Flower love due,
But,
I LOVE YOU
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

sometimes when i
reflect back on all the
ciggarettes i smoked, i 
feel ashamed. Then i
look into the ciggarette
and think abouth the workers
in the ciggarette factory
and all of their hopes and
dreams. if i dont smoke this
ciggarette, they might be out of
work and their dreams would be
shattered, Then i say to myself,
its better that i smoke this
ciggarette and let their dreams
come true then be selfish and 
worry about my LUNGS...
Think abt it.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
 14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25