Missing You SMS



Ah-- I forgot your name. Can I call you mine? And, in case you forget my name too, call me yours! 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Love is like the seeds of life, To root is full of pain and strife. But to grow it's like a great Oak tree, Straight and strong for eternity. Love is what I offer you, Steadfast, calm and oh, so true! Love is life between two who shares, A life between two who really cares. Love is ours, if you agree, To spend your life with me
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose, and then I looked at you, and I kept looking at you, for the rose isn't as beautiful as you. 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
'til death do us apart',
im sayin dis tru fwom d hart,
lurve is no piece of art,
neither it is a joke of a fart. 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
It shines as a blazing sun,
it weighs owh wut a ton,
it tingles my evry nerve,
dis is wut dae call lurve. 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
The day we met,
dat wuz by chance,
but da relationship we had,
wuz more den we cud sense. 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Adam and Eve did it, Anthony and Cleopatra pracised it, Romeo and Juliet died for it, King Solomon sinned for it, so what would you do for love???? 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
I reali do care n i wana b dere,
n u can take me anywhere,
stay wif me n il letchu c, 
in my hart ul owez b. 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Owh boi u noe u got me tinkin bout u,
wen i reali wanna noe wud u luv me too,
wud u lemme noe coz my hart is tru,
baby wen i c ur face i wana b witchu. 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Mesmerize me in ur tender lovin care,
Staring in the eyes of sum-one so rare,
Dat special feeling i cant bear,
Weneva u want me il owez b dere.
A little love a little care,can we find time to stand & stare,love is what with u i will share,come hold my hand in ur eyes i will stare.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When u love someone and when they r not with u, u feel u must talk to them, convey them u miss them a lot, but all these feelings are expressed as tears. 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I would like to thank you! for all the times you have looked my way, for all the times u have made my day, for all the times things u have given me! 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Fall in river,thr's always a boat fall in well,thr's always a rope but dont ever fall in love coz thr's no hope.. cheers to all singles..! 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Oh! my love, you take my breath away oh! my love, you take my breath away what have you stepped in... to smell this way...! 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

You raise me up to more than i can be, i am strong when i am on your shoulders, i am alive when i am in your heart
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

COURT ORDER! Ur accused of crawling into my HEART,& hijacking my smiles with your care.Hw du plead? GUILTY! U R sentenced 2 b MY Better Half 4-LIFE-no bail!


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
 14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25