Missing You SMS

i've commit a lot mistakes in my life, i'm not a perfect person, but i'm trying to be one... but there'sone thing i know i did right... that's when i followed my heart to make you part of my life...-")

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Happiness belongs2those who always tink of others!4all u've been,4all u r,4all u say&do,may evry lovely thing in life always come 2 u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When I Was Walking Alone,I Wishhd that I Can Reach The End Of The Road.But When U R Walking With Me,I Wish The Road Never Ends.
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
I am restless... I am depressed... I am lonely... I am sad... And i am going crazy... ...All for just two reasons;... I am here... ...And your there
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
person who invented alphabet mistook very much cuz he put distance betwen u and i

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Value of relation iz not that how much one
feelz happy with someone,But it iz the
emptynezz that,one feelz without someone...
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
feel gud when somebody misses you;better when somebody loves you,but feels best when somebody never forgets you.you have made a mark on my heart that isn't possible to erase
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
WISHING U
12 months of HAPPINESS
52 weeks of FUN
365 days of LAUGHTER
8760 hours of GOOD-LUCK
525600 minutes of JOY &
3153600 seconds of SUCCESS
THROUGH 2011

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

It's ordinary to love the marvellous. But its marvellous to love the ordinary, because anyone can love a Rose. But it takes a great deal to love a leaf...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

u r 10 % sweet,
20 % cute,
30 % nice,
40 % funny,
50 % sincer,
60 % i need u,
70 % i want u,
80 % i like u,
90 % i meet u,
and
100 % sexy,
now are u like to sex with me

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

()\'*() Dnt
,,-(\'0\',)-,, Wana
\'.--( )--.\' Bug
(\")(\") Ya

()\'*()\"\"() just
(,\'0( ) wana
(, ( (,) Hug Ya

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If being caring was time,
U would b ETERNITY
If being a darling was a dime,
U would b worth BILLIONS.
But damn, if being lovely was a crime,
U would b so GUILTY.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Here's my heart, its urs so take it,
Treat it gently, please dont break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you!


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
 14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25