Touchy Missing You SMS

All r young lives we search 4 some1 to love.some1 who makes us complete. we choose partners. we dance to a song of heartbreak and hope. all the while wondering if somewhere, somehow.there's some1 perfect..who might be searching 4 us!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Days may end, night ma fall, but i will be there 4 u til we wont see each other at all. sun may rise, moon may fall, but i think my life would never be this nice.if i never knew you at all.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Dnt get too close if you'll pass by. don't smile if you'll just make me cry. don't touch me if you'll jst walk away. don't love me if you'll not stay..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I dnt know y i suddenly cant take u 4 granted, why m suddently eager to see u, why i suddently miss u.when stl im not certain with my feelings for you.maybe becoz i love you now.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I don't knw y m so aftraid to lose u when ur not even mine. i dnt know y i love u when u don't even loveme.idont knw y ur the 1 for mewhen m jst some1 to you :

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I love you bt m not xpecting anything in return. i never ask u 2 care 4 me..to think of me.tomiz me.or 2 even luveme. bt i cant rmmber, did i ever ask u 2 hurt me?!?!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I said many sweet things 2 u.bt u said goodbye.i asked y?!?!? uve said coz m starting 2 love u 2.so y do u have 2 go?!?!? u said coz my friend s in luv with you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I love you without knowing how.i love u without knowing when.i love you without knowing y.i love you even though knowing to you.im just a friend.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Do u believe that once 2 hearts joined in friendship it united now with love!?!?!?!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

All i ever wanted was some1 to care for me. all i ever wanted was someone who would be there for me.all i ever wanted was someone who would be true.all i ever wanted was someone like you

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I never thought i wud b close 2u, never thought id care 4u, never thought id cry coz of u, never thought id luv u.never even thought id b dreamin of having u..bt i guess i wouldn't have felt old s f i have never found u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A heart is a small place where many people can dwell.wanna vist the place?!? here's my heart, open it and you'll see that you've got a big place inside of me.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

without you.
The birds can make no melody.
The flowers have no other beauty or perfume..
All is a meaningless waste.
I love you.
You are in every thought. The sun cannot shine
Dreams, hope, desire.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com


Loving is not how you forget but how you forgive, not how you listen but how you understand, not what you see but how you feel, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

All kinds of love bring us together, causes the broken, hearts you mend, people must love, now and forever, there's only I love in the end.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love is what I see in, your smile every day.
Love is what I feel in, every touch you give.
Love is what I hear in, every word you say.
Love is what we share every day we live

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

O my dear,
Where you don't come in my dreams, why you tease me.
Why you don't come, for God seek come again in my dreams, in my life, in my eyes, in my heart, in my soul.
I know why you don't come. Coz I broke your swear; try to understand, I was in a great trouble then.
So I cold not come, please come, I am silly.
How can you come, you have died but my love is alive, I will love yours soul till my life.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When my arms can't reach people close to my heart.
I always hug them with my prayers.
May allah's peace be with you.
A very happy eid mubarak 2 U.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
 14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25