Miss You Very Much SMS

Accepts you as you are,
Believes in you,
Calls you just to say "Hi!"
Doesn't give up on you,
Envisions the whole of you!
Forgives your mistakes,
Gives unconditionally,
Helps you when you need a hand!
Ignores your little flaws,
Just wants to be with you,
Keeps you close to their heart,
Loves you for who you are!
Makes a difference in your life!
Never judges unfairly,
Offers support,
Picks you up when you're down!
Quiets your fears,
Raises your spirits,
Says nice things about you, and
Tells you the truth when you need to hear it!
Understands you,
Values the good things in you,
Walks beside you through sun or rain!
Xplains things you don't understand,
Yells when you won't listen, and
ZAPS you back to reality when you need it!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Can u see me? No. Tern around, can u see me now, no, turn again. Can u see me now; I can see u because u have a special place in my heart.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Lonely no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When life gives you thousand reasons to cry, show that you have million reasons to smiling and enjoy your life. But never forget me.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

O my dear,
Where you don't come in my dreams, why you tease me.
Why you don't come, for God seek come again in my dreams, in my life, in my eyes, in my heart, in my soul.
I know why you don't come. Coz I broke your swear; try to understand, I was in a great trouble then.
So I cold not come, please come, I am silly.How can you come, you have died but my love is alive, I will love yours soul till my life.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love is what I see in, your smile every day.
Love is what I feel in, every touch you give.
Love is what I hear in, every word you say.
Love is what we share every day we live.
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
0% i hate u,
10% so nice u,
20% so cute u,
30% so kind u,
40% so need of u,
50% found of u,
60% my deal u,
70% i want u,
80% i miss u,
90% i like
100% @};-I@};-Love@};-U@};-

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

1000 words I could say,
1000 wishes I could pray,
1000 miles legs could walk,
1000 sounds a mouth could talk,
1000 times i'll b true,
1000 ways 2 say i luv u!..


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
 14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25