I am Missing You SMS

i want ur sweet smile
i want to smell ur sweats
i want to breathe ur feels
i want to hear ur sweet name always
i want to hold u in my arms
to make u mine
i want u inside my heart
thats where i feel u will be safe..
be mine always
and u shud be mine
becoz
U HAVE CAPTURED MY HEART AND CAPTIVATED MY SOUL

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

THEY MIGHT BE MANY IN THE WORLD BUT ONLY ONE CAN BE MY DESTINY AND MAKE ME SMILE FOREVER, THE ONE WHO MAKES MY LIFE WORTH LIVING,JUST WANTED YOU GIRL TO KNOW THAT IN YOU I FOUND EVERLASTING HAPPINESS.AND IM THANKFUL FOR THAT

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

ON THE CANVAS OF LIFE,WE OFTEN GO OFF COLOUR,BUTT AS LONG AS PEOPLE LIKE U R THERE TO ADD THE RIGHT SHADES,LIFE GOES ON TO BE A RAINBOW
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
TO BEAR IN YOUR MIND THAT THERE'S SOMEONE IN TSHWANE WHO CARES ABOUT YOU,JUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF,IF NOT FOR YOUR SELF THEN DO IT FOR ME,LOVE YOU CAZ.KWAZY DUBE

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Sentiment is your love,
Your love is your heart,
Your heart is your spouse,
Your spouse is your future,
Your future is your destiny,
Your destiny is ambition,
Your ambition is your aspiration,
Your 1 aspiration is your motivation,
Your motivation is your believe,
Your believe is your peace,
Your peace is your target,
Your target is heaven,
Heaven is like hell without FRIENDS!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

never thought I'd see this day,
I never thought I'd feel this way,
You...a stranger to me now.
I'm left with emptiness...
I wish I knew how it could be,
That we were once so open and free.
You all are like my brothers and sisters.. yet so much more
I wish I would have seen what I see now before.
For, I did not and it's too late...
My friends, my lover onces, are now unknowns.
And what hurts the most is I now know..
What I lost.. and I'm alone.
To face a challenge life has sent,
And not a moment with you all I've spent.
I hope one day you all can forgive me , my friends..
I will miss you......

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I have a certificate in kissing,diplomain caring&degree in loving.Do u have a jobe 4 me!

FOR DE FIRST TYM I THOUGHT IT WAS A DREAM BUT IT WASN'T , 4 DE SECOND TYM I THOUGHT I WAS OUT OF MY SENSES BUT I WASN'T & NOW DAT I DISCOVERD DAT WHAT I FEEL ABOUT U IS REAL,I'M DEDICATED 2 MAKE U MY LOVE OF MY LIFE" I'M LOVING U "SHONI"

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you
You are always in my heart. i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv uuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I Promised u once, il promise u twice this love will never end that i feel so deep inside, i loved u yesterday and even more 2 day and i never want this feeling 2 go away, Baby your my Everything, my Angel from above, you feel my life with so much love

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Be careful to whom u give ur heart bcoz when u give ur hear to some1 ur not giving that person right to love but also power to hurt.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
 14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25