Missing You SMS

Life without U is impossible.
U R in my breath, in my blood.
I can not stay 4 a second without U.
If U R not there, i m dead....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast.
It is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
But rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trust,
Always hopes, always perserveres.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Don't find someone who could simply sing your music or someone who could paint colors in your life, but find someone who can't dance but is willing to dance with you even without music.
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Nevr think mre bout past it brings tears. dont think mre bout future it brings fears. think mre bout me which brings cheers

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

..when they told me u past i started to laugh beacuse i know you wouldnt leave me with out telling me or takeing me with ya sooo 4 ever and ever i will always love you so never forget about the ones who die

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Your absence should be long enough so that somebody misses u, it shouldn't be so long that somebody finds out that how well he can do without u...!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Do u have any idea how special u r 2 me?
Well let me put it this way...2gether v can pull through anything. Id go out on a limb for u n I knew u would do the same for me. When v r 2gether time flies. Life's a picnic when v r 2gether.
How special r u to me? U r worth your weight in gold!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The World is Round We'll meet again. When we meet I'll ask You "How are You" Hope You'll not ask "Who are You'!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I wish I could be a dove to bring you peace,a cupid to bring you love,an angel to bring you a miracle but am just a friend and hope that it brings you...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Milk choculate iz 4 kidz,Dark choculate iz 4 lovers cuz it haz a higher percentage ov Cocoa, which meanz it haz More PHYNYTHELAMINE a chemicle that mimics the feeling U hav wen U'r in Luv!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

we are family,
you and I are family,
me and you are family,
no matter what the difference is
family we are, forever
because we are here, and here is earth
and earth is our home
so here, we will live,
we are family.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Rivers Can Dry
Mountains Can Fly
You can Forget Me
But never Can I...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

You asked for surrender, I gave you diliverence.
You demanded adoration, I gave you gratification.
You begged for absolution, I gave you silence


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
 14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25