Missing You SMS

sea full of water, sky full of

star's tree full of leaf's
garden full of flower's
But i think my haret
full of you

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Messages are not for time pass
They silently say that I'm thinking of "U" right now
& also making "U" & think of ME 4 a moment

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Gateway of memories will never close. How much i miss u no one knows. Days will in years & i will remember u in my silent tears .

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I want to share everything with you, your sadness, your happy moments, every single second of the day.
Do your feet never hurt ???? ... You are wondering around my thoughts all day long..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Sometimes
myHEART asks:
Why I miss you?
Why I like you?
Why I SMS you?
Then my mind answered,
Its bcoz..
"sweet" people NEED more CARE!:

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

DO U want 2 know how much I Love U,ASK the Butterflies flying in at the river bank, un4tunatly they can't talk 2 U but their Beautiful colors will tell U thousand words. I MISS U

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

HOW MUCH U LUV ME
How much do u luv me?If it's 100% cal me,if 80% sms me, if 50% mis cal me ,if 0% ignore me.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

WHENEVER AN UNEXPECTED FLUTTER OF JOY PASSES THROUGH YOUR HEART,ITS PROBABLY ANGELS DANCING IN YOUR SOUL&WHEN U SEE A SMILE 4 NO REASON ITS BECAUSE I AM THING OF U.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

i may be innocent to know what luv is,
i may not show it to you,
i may not luv u,
u the way it should be,
BUT iam always willing to luv u the way i understand it.....hard to forget u phatz

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 If loving you is wrong,then I don't wanna be right.My love for you is strong and brighter than any light.The
way we must go is long,but we'll win every fight.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
When Someone Loves You,
You Don't Realize It.
When You Realize It,
Its Too Late.
You Always Love The One That Leaves You
& Always Leave The One That Loves You...


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
 14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25