Missing You SMS

do u know the relation b\w smileur face

ur face luk gud with a smile but smile luk better when its on ur face ,
SO KEEP SMILLING

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

(.)!!!!!!!!!
seE tHiS DoT,
iT mEAnS A lOT,
It aLSO MEaNs,
4gEt Me nOT..............!!!!!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 One meaning of "LOVE"
L= Life
O= Observe
V= variety
E= Enjoy

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

TRUE LOVE IS A "GIFT" THAT'S GIVEN AWAY NOT JUST ONCE BUT DAY BY DAY

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

There are times when i cant decide whether to see you or not, I want to see you because I miss you but
there are times when I dont want to see you because everytime I do, the fact that you dont see me the way
that I see you hurts me even more.!!left eye

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

All day long, i thought about u, when u get home, i intend 2 show u juz how deep my love can
go.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

u could try sumthing old, or something new & improved,
yet my hunger 4 u could never b removed.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love start with a smile grows with a gift &
Ends with a tear
But friendship...starts with eyes grows with an understanding &
Ends with Death.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

ROSES,Exclusively 4 a nice person ''U''
from a simple person ''Me''
keep the rose until they dry,
Keep my Relationship until die. noor / pak

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

U know the relationship between SMILE & Ur FACE, Ur face looks good when it has SMILE on it but SMILE
looks better when it is on Ur Face.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I try to take away the pain by finding some31 new, bt then i came 2 realize no one coeds 2 u and even f i
look around pretending not 2 cry.i'll always go back the day u finally said goodbye.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
 14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25