Missing You SMS

I've been searching for sometime now
For someone to walk with me,
To share my life and journey
Sometimes I thought it would never be.
I wanted perfection, an angel
Someone with a heart of gold,
A lover and partner for life
To be together as we grow old.
I almost missed you
While I was looking around,
But I took a second glance
And you're what I found.
My search has ended
Time for love has come due,
You are perfect in every way
I've been searching for you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If in the morning when you wake,
If the sun does not appear,
I will be here.
If in the dark we lose sight of love,
Hold my hand and have no fear,
I will be here.
I will be here,
When you feel like being quiet.
Through the winning, losing, and trying,
we'll be together, And I will be here.
If in the morning when you wake,
If the future is unclear,
I will be here.
I will be true to the promises I've made,
To you and to the one who gave you to me.
I will be here.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

We never have what we like, we never like what we have, still we live, love and hope that some day we'll
get what we love, or love what you have, that's called "life"

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

5. Love is like a tornado, Love is like a storm, Love takes away the power of every life form, everyone is love
in crazed, and anyone is love in doze. Love makes it all difficult yet it's all so easy in love.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

MY LUV 4 U IS 4EVER LASTING AND 4EVER INCREASING BCOZ U 4EVER SHOW ME UR TRUE LUV...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

LOVE IS A TEST WHICH STUPID PEOPLE FAIL AND THEN RE-TAKE THE TEST!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

sumtyms i wonder how i came so close 2 u...nd i felt in luv with u...wy i cant liv without u?...mayb god knew dat i wont be happy without u luv.tk care.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

my love to you, oh dearest one wiil stay till you have gone the long stairway to heaven.i will not wait until eleven to tell you the things i want you to know just because my dearest:i love u so!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

relationship is like a garden. its beautiful when watered with love , hugs, tears & cheers but it dries up when untouched , SO DO KEEP IN TOUCH ALWAYS .

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

No matter how sad, no matter how sick,
I feel better just thinking of you...
But I'm happier each time I send you a message
Coz I know I'll be disturbing you!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

With both hands I sought my gift,
I still did not have a clue,
Then God put your hand in mine,
And said His gift to me was YOU!


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
 14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25