Friendship SMS

It takes half our life to find true friends  & half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you & wish to spend the rest keeping you.By Ikram Marwat
A memory lasts forever, and never
A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.
 ____________________

smsdragon.blogspot.com
Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

No gold or precious stones ... give us happiness and peace, friendship and its warmth ... will bring it to us

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Friend: someone who tells you things while you are alive, things that others tell after you die
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
You can eat and drink together, talk and laugh together, enjoy life together, but you are only real friends when you also cried together.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I can't b d best person in this world, but I can be me. I may not b d sweetest, but I can b as sweet as I can b. I may not b d one for u, but I'll always b there for u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, as long as angels are there up high, till the water runs dry and till the day I die. We will be friends.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Beauty is start of life, beauty is art of life, risk is part of life, and good friend is heart of life

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends listen to what you don't say.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

For a friend hu made me laugh, smile & believe dt life s worthwhile despite d tough times. thanks 4 everything! from: a friend who wud do d same!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Friends are like puzzle pieces. If one goes away, that special piece can never be replaced and that puzzle will never be whole again.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The words that escape a friend's mouth r: I'll be there when u say u need me.But the words that r unheard from a true friend's heart r: I'll be there... whether u say u need me or not

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Zakham+U=marham
Tanhayi+U=mehfil
Tears+U=smile
Rasta+U=manzil
Nothing+U=everything
Me+U=a gr8 story of friendsip!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 Vacancy in my Heart 4 a True Friend
Eligibility: Loving & Caring,
Duty: To Luv,
Experience: Not required,
Salary: Never Ending Luv,
Joining: ASAP,
R U interested?


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13       14  
15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26