Friendship SMS

Friendship often ends in love, but love in friendship - never.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, you've had a great life.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Time for Tolerance,Equality, and Acceptance, It's allways TEA time with my Friends...
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
No man is a failure who has friends.
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy, and dividing our grief.
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Friendship is the only rose without thorns.
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Friends are forever, you might lose them but you'll never forget them

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Show me your best friend and I'll tell you who you are.
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
They don't get mad when u call 11:00 at night to ask a question or just to talk
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
A ring is round it has no end and that is how long i will be your friend
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
I looked for my God; my God eluded me. I looked for my soul; my soul I could not see. I looked for a friend and I found all three.
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides it's evils; strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island.To find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 Frienship is like Sky and Friends are like the  stars in the sky, and dear U  are da COMET among da stars..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Friendship is a promise made in the heart....
silent...
unwritten...
unbreakable by distance...
unchangeble by time...
its lovely to have u as one..!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A friend is like a "PILLOW",u can hug it when u r in trouble,u can cry on
it when u r in pain,u can embrace it when u r happy...!Always remember I can b ur PILLOW

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I cant find a reason why God gave u to me, but that is not the question to b asked,May b the question is how did GOD knew that i needed a friend like 'U'....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A Good friend is like a Computer,Enter your life, 'Save' u in their heart,'format' ur problems,'shift' u to opportunities &never 'delete' u from memory!
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Life without FriENDS is
(L)onely
(i)nsecure
(F)ull of doubt
(E)mptiness
Life with FriENDS is
(L)ight n easy
(i)nspring
(F)ull of hopes
(E)nthusiasm


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13       14  
15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26