Friendship SMS

A friend is like a book that has to be read to appreciate its beauty. As such, you're one of the finest books ever written. How I wish you could be reprinted!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

God in heaven, God above, Please protect the friend I love. Sent with a smile, sealed with a kiss, I love my friend who's reading this.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

wish u a very happy World bestfriends Day.Send 2 all ur gud frends even me if I am 1 of them. C how many u get back. U r lovable if u GET 7all_eyez_on_me

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Weathers are few but spring is good, Animals are many but butterfly is lovely, Flowers are too many but rose is beautiful, Foods are thousands but honey is sweet an Friends are much but u r the best!
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Friendship is a relation, where no charges of activation, free incoming,
Free outgoing, with roaming facility all over the world.....!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

hang myself_burn myself_cut myself_drawn myself_to eas the pain of loosing a sweet gift of Allah which is ur friendship!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 i like walking in the rain for no one can see me if i m crying!!! of loosing ur friendship

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

smile*ever
udas*never
speak*ever
gumsum*never
share*ever
hide*never
care*ever
left*never
think me*ever
forget me*never
nd our friendship*foreverfari

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

My Heart is like an open book,its depands on u,how u read me,don't judge me by my cover,look an in discover,i will b ur true friend
FOR EVER

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

spell of FRIEND..
F..find ways 2 comfort u
R..remembers 2 pray 4 u
I..inspires u
E..enjoys life with someone like u
N..never 4 gets u
D..dat's me...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 Friendship is a book with only 1 copy published
U r 1 of the Best books ever written
A Masterpiece
Worth Reading a Million times
To be Kept Forever

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Met U as a stranger,
Took U as a friend,
Hope we meet in heaven where friendship never ends.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13       14  
15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26