Friendship SMS

FRIENDS r the BEST part of our LIVES....And the BEST VITAMIN for making FRIENDS is VITAMIN B1...THANKS for "B"eing"1"!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered its simply b'coz you are a sweet friend!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

We gain n lose things everyday,but trust me on one thing,u will never lose me, I will always be there as a friend for u

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

this is the time 2 recharge our frndship.
True frndship:4/5 cool sms
validity lifetime.
Best frnd:2/3 mast sms
special frnd: koi bhi ek sms chalega.
Asai koi frnd to ek miss call dedena.
Agar prepaid ye scheme nahi pasand ai to postpaid ka scheme veju kya.
But dont change the line

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

friends are not collection of heart
but it is selection of heart
all friends are not true
true friendship are very few
which includes you

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

May our friendship never sink as low as my airtime and bank balance,
but may it grow as strong as black people's love for free things

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Friendship does not need everyday conversation,
Does not always need togetherness,
If the relation is in the heart,
A true friend never goes apart.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Not every bird can dance,
but peacock did that.
Not every flower can represent LUV,
but Rose did that.
Not every Friend can reach up to HEART,
but u did.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

There is a golden bridge called friendship that spans the river of time and links out hearts together even if we walks separate roads of life.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I woke up today smiling as I recall our friendship because I know that years from now, I will still be waking up smiling for the same reason every morning.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Can i stay here in ur "Inbox" & wait until 07/08/2010
so I'll b the 1st to wish u "HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY ". My dear friend...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Diffrnc btween Love & Frinship...
"U give ur whole heart to ur lov & they BREAK it..."
But "u give ur broken heart to a friend & they MAKE it..."
Thats Frnship.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13       14  
15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26