Friendship SMS

plants are green and earth is blue, why ur so nice to me i want a clue, What ever may be the resone like u , b'coz in world like this, i will never get a friend like you!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

1 advice-take care, 1 Request-dont change, 1 Wish dont forget me, 1 Lie-I Hate U, 1 Truth-I Miss U, 1 Hope-We 'll always be Good Friend!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,If i get ur Voice, I dont need Music, If u speack to me, I dont need anybody else,U just b my Friend, I dont need the world!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Friendship is a little more trust, a little more laugh, a little less cry, a little more luv, a little less fight a little more "WE" & a little Less "I"!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love, bcoz sun rise in east and sets in west but friendship rises in HEART and sets after DEATH!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Have a "HEART" that never breaks, Have a"SMILE" that never fades, HAve a touch that never Hurt$, Have a "FRIENDSHIP" that naver ends , Like Ours!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The recipe of friendship:, 1 cup of sharing.. 2 cups of caring.. 3 cups of forgiveness &hugs.. mixx all these together to make friends 4 ever..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Hold 10 Roses in ur hand & stand opposite of the mirror, U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful rose in the World is U my dear friend...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I cant find a reason why God gave U to me , but that is not the question to b asked,May b the question is how did God knew that i needed a friend like U...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A good friend is like a computer, Enter your life ,'Save' u in their heart, 'format' ur problam 'shift' u to opportunities & never 'delete' u from 'memory'!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

There r many stars but the Moon is u. There r many friends but the Sweet one is u. To forget me is now up t@ u. To forget u is something i will never ever do

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Some friends r worth 2b thrown, Some r good 2 keep, Some r 2b treasured 4 ever, and i think ur one 2 b kept 4 ever.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When ur alone, When ur crying, When ur upset, Don't think of me!! just call me coz incoming is free for me.. my friend!!
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Hold 10 Roses in Ur Hands & Stand Opposite to the Mirror,
U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful Rose in the World is U my dear friend....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

One day Friendship and Love met. Love asked why do you exists when I am here, friendship ans I am here to leave smile where u leave tears.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Hi, there.... Perhaps that You Plus Me Equal to FRienDshiP Do drop an equation if i am correct in maths ;)

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Life is a garden,good friends are the flowers and the time spent togeather are life`s happiest hoursBy Mukhoji
i could send a million
i could send a million heart warming notes of friendshipbut sometimes they are too long when all i need to say is simple THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLOOD AND FRIEND.BLOOD ENTERS THE HEART AND FLOWS.BUT FRIEND ENTERS THE HEART AND STAY INSIDE FOREVER....... ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
I thank God I'm rich no
I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like you. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got a most precious gem. a friend like you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make you laugh, but I'm willing to cry with you

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

One tree can start a forest, one smile can start a friendship. One touch can show you care, one friend can make life worth living for.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Some One Like Goldship,Some one Like Silvership,I like one Ship That is your Friendship...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Whenever I see your smiling face I have to smile myself, because I like you, you're my friend!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 I sent my cares 2 the wind and ask the wind 2 pass them 2 u,when u feel the wind blowing against ur face thats me saying take care of urself..
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Feeling is a painting,never spoil it.Face is a book, try to read it.Love is precious,never lose it And frndship is a mirror, never break it..


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13       14  
15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26