Friendship SMS

Minutes r small,hours r less, days r short, months r enough to be with u,i can take infinite births if i get a sweet friend like u....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Numerical value of L+O+V+E is 54, F+R+I+E+N+D+S+H+I+P is 108. so friendship is 2 times greaterthen LOVE. loose the LOVE but don't loose FRIENDSHIP.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

one stone is enough to break a glass  one second is enough to fall in love one sentence is enough to break a heart and one misunder standing is enough to break friendships

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Thousands of friends i make, Everyones hands i shake. But real friends are few and The best of them is YOU...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Life start with violence, bt ends with silence, Love start with fear but end with tears, true friendship starts with any where but ends no where

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

My friendship is like onion which have many layers if u try cut it then u will have tears in ur eyes.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If SOMEONE ASKS ME WHAT is Friendship?  I "LL explain,"I WOuLD SIT nExt To YOU,PULL YOU CloSe tO Me,PUT mY ARMS ArOuNd YOU aNd sAy pRoUdLy, tHis is Friendship.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Ur smile makes me flat... ur talks make me glad.. Ur company makes me mad... But ur absence makes me sad... Be always wit me my dear friend!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

THE BEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN THE WORLD CANNOT BESEEN OR EVEN TOUCHED-THEY MUST BE FELT WITH THE HEART....AND FOR ME ITS YOU AND YOUR FRIENDSHIP.-

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

As precious as u r to me,
As precious no one can ever be,
I know friends r hard to choose,
But u r a friend I never want to lose.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Any one can play these roles in his/her life:
Baby role: 0 to 3 years.
Child role: 3 to 15 years.
Young role: 15 to 25 years.
Parent role: 25 to 60 years.
Grand parent role: 60 to 100 years.
         BUT
Everyone can play the one and only role for lifelong is FRIEND role.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Friends are the sunshine of life.
Hold true friends with both your hands
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
A part of you has grown in me, and so you see, it's you and me together forever. Never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13       14  
15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26