Friendship SMS

U R THE BEST HEART SURGEON IN THE WORLD, B'COZ U MADE A PLACE IN MY HEART, WITHOUT CUTTING N SPILLING BLOOD. I 'M LUCKY 2 HAVE A CUTE  FRND LIKE "U"!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Of all the gifts, big and small, your friendship is the greatest of them all.A ring is round and has no end, that's how long I'll be your friend!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!!.
 ____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
You can eat and drink together, talk and laugh together, enjoy life together, but you are only real friends when you also cried together

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A little clown is living in my heart. Small and very special. It can dance and jump, laugh and sing. Are you in pain and you need to cry, come and borrow it!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Friendship is not collection of Hearts, but it is selection of hearts,All friends are not true,but true friends are very few like u

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

square has 4 ends triangle has 3 ends line has 2 ends life has 1 end but our friendship has no end!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Ur r 4 me as cheeze for pizza, passport for visa, butter for bread, needle for thread,cream for cake, water for lake,leaf for tree and a friend like u 4 me.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

HI CUTY!!!The seven magical colors of Joy,affection,Sorrow,Love,Care,Trust & Helping combines to form a colorful rainbow known as.....FrIeNdShIp...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

when GOD saw u hungry, HE created food!!! He saw u thirsty, HE created water!!! GOD saw u in dark, HE created light!!! He saw u without a cute friend, HE created ME!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Life is a railway station in which love is a train,It ll come & go at any time...But friendship is the track it ll be 4EVER..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

People say friends are made in heaven & they come in ur life,But I made my friend in this world & made my life a Heaven...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A friend is one who sees ur first drop of tear,Catches the second,Stops the third & turns the fourth into a Smile!!!MY FRIEND ALWAYZZZ Keep Smiling.....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Build bridges instead of walls and you will have a friend.A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

People say true friendz are made in heaven & dey come in ur life........BUT.........I made my friend in dis world & made my life heaven(My sweet Cuty i'll be alwayz there 4 u)(Look after urself)

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I may have forgotten to say that I care. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won't be broken

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Colors may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heartbeats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I'll treasure 'till the day my heart stops.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry and till the day I die. We will be friends.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I have a pen which is blue, I have a friendwhich is you.Flowers will die, waters will dry, But our Friendship will never say Goodbye.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

What is a friend? She looks out for you, inspires you, laughs with you, cries with you, understands you, guides you and walks with you. That's what a friend is.You.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. But A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13       14  
15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25       26