Cute and Innocence SMS

If i give U a dozen of roses… And u ask why there r no thrones, I would just smile, show my bleeding hand n say .. I took them away so that u won't get hurt.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Moon said to me, if ur fren is not messaging u why don't u leave ur fren. I looked at moon n said does ur sky ever leave u when U don't shine.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Pyar karnewale Pareshan ho jate hai, shadi karnewale Sharabi ban jate hai.Divorse dene wale Devdas ban jate hai.Hum se Dosti karane wale, SMS expert ho jate hai

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When u get ths SMS, snd it to 1 person U luv, 1 u hate, 1 u always think of & 1 u wish to kill. now keep guessing why I send it to u!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Qualities a friend must have: Cute as crocodile. Smart as donkey. Active as turtle. Fit as hippo. Matured as monkey. Sincerity like dog. No doubt you are my good friend

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I want my eyes to be your eyes so you could see how wonderful you are, I want my heart to be your heart so you could feel how much you mean to me, and I want my ear to be your ear so you could hear me whisper "I love you."

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

We are like pencils, the best part in us is inside, we make marks as we touch other's lives. when we make mistakes, we can erase and we become better as we are sharpened.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

You may have someone in your heart and in your mind, you may have someone in your dreams and someone in your life but I am your someone when you have no one.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Hi,now i am coming to meet u…
in the way of sun light…
in the way of sweet breeze…
in the way of good wishes…
just to say have a nice day ahead…

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Some times….When I’m all alone.
I close my eyes and think of you…
and the thought of your love worms
me inside and make me smile.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

We may never talk, we may never laugh, we may never do things together, but our friendship doesn't limit to that. What's important is when there's no one to turn to, I'd be there to stand by you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I may not be a clock that can text you 24 hours a day but my heart will be like a clock that won't stop caring and saying, "You're such a nice person I will always miss."

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I may not be a clock that can text you 24 hours a day but my heart will be like a clock that won't stop caring and saying, "You're such a nice person I will always miss."

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

It is better to have nobody than somebody who is half yours, half there or doesn't want to be there, or is there and then suddenly disappears.


_____________________________________
1      2      3       4      5      6      7      8      9      10       11      12      13
14      15      16       17      18      19      20       21      22