Cute and Decent

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can’t wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u’ll see that it’s true,
Day & Night my thought r of U..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If rain drops were kisses,I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person i send you me!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A real friend not only goes out with u anywhere u go but also remembers u no matter how busy they are, who takes their time 2 say, "Hi Friend"

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

IHopeSomedayUWouldRememberMeAsMeWhoAlwaysSmileEvenWhenMyLifeIsNotThatPerfect & da 1 Who Would Always Try 2 Brighten Up ur Day Even  If I Couldn't Brighten Up My Own. imrani

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

WhenDidWeBecomeFriends? ICan'tReallySay, IKnowItGrew a LittleEverySingleDay,ItHad a SimpleStartButItGrew 2 Fill an EmptySpaceInMyHeart.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Omlet ready? Yes Boss! Chicken ready? Yes Boss! Fish ready? Yes Boss! Mutton ready? No Boss! why? Boss, Bakra abi message padraha hai!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I’ll do forever..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If u drop me i ill break
if u hold me i ill shake
if u need me i ill hurry,
if u don’t call me i ill worry
if u hurt me i ill cry
but
if u leave me i ill die.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Simple Bye makes us cry,
Simple joke makes us Laugh,
Simple care makes us fall in Luv,
Simple Touch makes us feel better,
But I hope my simple MSG makes U smile!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Don't be afraid to take risks and experience pain to achieve your dreams. Always remember, if you want a rainbow, you must first go through the rain.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Muskurao aap 2 phool khil jaye baate karo 2 dil machal jaye, Itni dilkash hai aapki 2sti, 2st 2 kya dushman bhi aap par fida ho jaye…

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures; my mind contains only you.


_____________________________________
1      2      3       4      5      6      7      8      9      10       11      12      13
14      15      16       17      18      19      20       21      22