Cute and Decent

Life brings "KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GUM" when it ends "NA TUM JANO NA HUM" So lets 'MASTI" together who knows "KAL HO NA HO
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When these days are gone, when the little love you once feel for me slowly fades away, when your smile and laugh is only here as a dream, and when the words "I love you" are scripts of the past, I'll always have the memories that were once moments, and I'll always know that no matter what, I got the chance to love you the best way I can.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on a fool's back.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

What if you need a friend and there are hundred steps between us? You can take the first step to get near me and I will take all 99 steps to be there for you.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I may not be a clock that can text you 24 hours a day but my heart will be like a clock that won't stop caring and saying, "You're such a nice person I will always miss."

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

bacha ne kaha dady dady mujha bandhar dekhna hai dady kaha nahi baata nahi bandhar habi sms par raha hai
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

we gathered in a large hall, an angel asked us 2 write down our sins b4 going heaven, b4 i could start witing mine, i heard u shouting: EXTRA SHEETS PLZ............
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Some time my heart ask me, why i like U? why i want 2 see U? why i remember U? why i lov U? why u make me lov? then my heart simply gives me ans, coz i lov cartoons.This smsdragon.blogspot sms...
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

do U want to see malika bathing press down
(Give some gap here)
U R slow she had fineshed her bath sorry try 2marrow pandu
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I Wish 4 " U " Great start 4 Monday, No Obstacles 4 Tuesday, No stress 4 Wednesday, No worry 4 Thursday, Smile 4 Friday, Party 4 Saturday, & Great fun 4 Sunday, "Have a beautiful and smart week."
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Sincere Apology : If u dont like any of my SMS n dont like 2 read, then plz dont hesitate, feel free to..... Throw ur mobile.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

u=lovely, u=perfect, u=beautiful, u=amazing, u=sweet, u=cute, u=genius, u=fantastic, u=fabulous, Me=liar
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Someone asked what makes people happy. Some said wealth & some fame. I was thinkin abt it & my cell beeped n received ur sms. I smiled n said !smsdragon.blogspot! "This makes me happy".
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Like and love are two different things. Like is when you know the best side of someone and like them. Love is when you know the worst side that someone could ever have, and you still love that person with everything you have in your heart. 
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Boys go to college to develop the mind, girls go to college to catch them before this happens.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

koi pathar se na mare mere deewane ko
koi pathar se na mare mere deewane ko
nuclear ka jamana hain bomb se uura do sale ko
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Agar dum hai to is sawal ka jawaab YES ya No mein de kar batao... "Kya Aapko Pagalpan ke Daure padne band ho gaye Hain???"imrani
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Mistakes are not crime,If u can rectify those mistakes they are the key to success...For example GOD created U so what?Then he created Me....


_____________________________________
1      2      3       4      5      6      7      8      9      10       11      12      13
14      15      16       17      18      19      20       21      22