Cute and Decent

Never say U r happy when u r sad. never say u r fine when u R not. Never say u feel good when u feel bad. Never say U r alone when I'm still alive.


____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, U may be out of my reach but not out of my mind.I may mean nothing to u but u will always be special to me!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

No matter how high the sky is,
How deep the ocean is,
How strong the wind is,
How wide the river is,
I just want to tell YOU….
They’re none of YOUR BUSINESS

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

SMS karne main kitna maza aata hai,
lekin dil ghabrata hai,
kyunke balance jata hai,
lekin asal maza tab aata hai,
jab kanjoos logon se SMS ka jawab aata hai

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Knock!!!Knock!!! May I come into ur world???i bring no flowers,No cakes,But wishes to keep U fresh,Prayer to keep u healthy,And love to keep u smiling...Good Morning....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Hi Moon!!!Dim Ur light...Hello Wind!!!Breeze Soft...Hi Flower!!!Blossom Slowly.Hello Earth!!!Spin Gently....'coz My sweet friend is going to sleep....Good Night.....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

What the word IMPOSSIBLE says I M Possible. So every thing which seems impossible is itself says that is possible.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with priceTags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Sms har pal karu to shararat hogi,
Har din karu to pareshani hogi,
Kabhi bhi na karu to kanjusi hogi,
Par dilse karu to shayad apko khusi hogi. Hui na??

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams will always be with u. Good Nite!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love always has its "errors." Sometimes, we try to "refresh", then realize that it's best to "shutdown." But the hardest part is to "restart" your life and "reformat" your heart!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If we fall in love because someone makes us laugh, what happens when we no longer find them funny? If we fall in love because someone is beautiful, what happens when that beauty fades? If we fall in love because someone can provide for us, what happens when they lose their wealth? Because love defies all reasons, when you truly love someone, you just can't find a reason, you just do.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Why do I text you? It's my choice. It's my way of saying I remember you. Why do I remember you? It's my choice. It proves that I care. Why do I care? I don't know, it's not my choice but my heart's.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The human brain is the most outstanding thing. It functions 24 hours, 365 days. It functions right from the time you were born until you fall in love and malfunctions after getting married.


_____________________________________
1      2      3       4      5      6      7      8      9      10       11      12      13
14      15      16       17      18      19      20       21      22