Cute and Decent

Na hotel me na bar me, Na bike me na car me, ajki raat gujergay sirf tumare sms ki intajar me.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I send my care 2 to the wind n told the wind 2 pass them to U. So when u feel the wind blowin against ur face its me saying take care & Always be fit & happy.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Na hotel me na bar me, Na bike me na car me, ajki raat gujergay sirf tumare sms ki intajar me.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I send my care 2 to the wind n told the wind 2 pass them to U. So when u feel the wind blowin against ur face its me saying take care & Always be fit & happy.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If u feel a little dizzy and u r craving for something sweet all the time . U r suffering from a defficiency of VITAMIN :ME:.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Life brings "KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GUM" when it ends "NA TUM JANO NA HUM" So lets 'MASTI" together who knows "KAL HO NA HO".

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Ye kis tarah yaad aa rahe ho,
Aankhe band hai fir v nazar aa rahe ho,
Najane kyon aisa lagta hai,
samne khade ho aur sing hila rahe ho! Abhyui

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

January to december
sunday to saturday
Am to Pm
My feelings for u have never changed…….
u….
R….
always….
a HEADACHE to me !!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If marriages are made in heaven , then what are made in Hell?
Ans : the days after marriage

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Behind every successful man, there is a woman
And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two woman.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The wise never marry.
And when they marry they become otherwise.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

3 dost the kallu, billu, aur ulloo. Kallu 7th mein padh raha hai, billu 5th main padh raha hai, aur ullo sms padh raha hai.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Your network tariff has changed! Call charges are now calculated according to brain size. The smaller the cheaper! Congrats You can make free calls!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Dost kaha ho? Jaha ho wahi pe rehna.
3-4 ghante tak bahar mat nikalna.
Tumhari jaan ko khatrra hai!
Bahar “BANDAR” pakadne wale ghoom rahe hai

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Subah ko haste ho,
Sham ko haste ho,
Raat ko haste ho,
Aate time haste ho,
Jate time haste ho,
Kay samajte ho,
Aap akele hi brush karte ho.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Aaj ek zindagi aur jee lo,
Aaj ek sapna aur dekh lo,
Aaj thori khushi aur bant lo,
Aaj ek sms aur kar lo,
Aaj bas aaj, kya pata kal balance ho na ho.


_____________________________________
1      2      3       4      5      6      7      8      9      10       11      12      13
14      15      16       17      18      19      20       21      22