Cute and Decent

In my dreams you gave me your heart. In my dreams we were never apart. In my dreams you kept me close. In my dreams you loved me the most. In my dreams we're always together... might as well be dreaming forever...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Why do I miss you? Because you make me smile. You are so kind. You are so sweet. You are funny. And most of all, because you are not texting me anymore. That's why.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Some won't appreciate what you say or do, but as long as you speak honestly from the heart, you'll be fine. This is not a perfect world. This is not a perfect life. But life loves the person who dares to live it by being real.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

We may never talk, we may never laugh, we may never do things together, but our friendship doesn't limit to that. What's important is when there's no one to turn to, I'd be there to stand by you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, U may be out of my reach but not out of my mind.I may mean nothing to u but u will always be special to me!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Jindagi behal hai, Sur hai na taal hai.,Msgbox kangal hai, kya aapki sms factory me hadtaal hai, Kuch SMS bhejo, mere mobile ki jindagi ka sawal hai. imrani

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

LOVE speaks in tender voice but is heard inspite of the noise. Love sees simple beauty and finds every1 worthy.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Dunya main sirf teen tarah kay log khush naseeb hotey hai (1) Woh jinhay sacha pyar milta hai (2) woh jinhay acha Yaar milta hai (3) woh jinhay mera sms bar baar milta hai Only 4 U. by smsdragon.blogspot Only for you............!!!!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Nevr frown, even when u r sad Bcoz u nevr know who is fallin in love with ur smile.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Peace begins with a smile.
Mother Teresa

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

All mornings are like Paintings:- U need a little inspiration to get going,a little smile to brighten up & AMS from someone who cares to color ur day... G@@D M@RNING.....Hav a Nice Day..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Every king was once a helpless baby & every great structure once a blueprint... It’s not where r u today, but where u’ll reach that counts... Gud Day!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Knock!!!Knock!!! May I come into ur world???i bring no flowers,No cakes,But wishes to keep U fresh,Prayer to keep u healthy,And love to keep u smiling...Good Morning....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

These r d wonderful pairs in the world Hearts & beats…… Night & moon…… Birds & songs……. Roses & love…… U & ur smile …… So keep smiling..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Did u know that tears can sometime be more special than smiles?
For smiles can be given to any one but tears are only shed for people we dont want to lose


_____________________________________
1      2      3       4      5      6      7      8      9      10       11      12      13
14      15      16       17      18      19      20       21      22