Making April Fool SMS

sardar ji to his friend: Yar bari ushkil main hoon mairi bivi mujh say aik kiss ka  100 RS laiti hay ..... friend: acha, yar to bara lucky hay doosron say to wo 500RS laiti hay.
 ____________________

smsdragon.blogspot.com
Husband to a newly wed Wife.I could go to the end of the worldfor u,, wife thanks, but promise me u will stay there.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A sardar was running with his pregnent wife,who was about to deliver, when another sardar asked him, O pernam singh, oye woti nu ais haal vitch le ke kithey puj rya vain, pernam singh replied,assi Pizza hut chaley aan, sunya aa othey free delivery hondi aaa.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

fyuefuejjfhjshuidyiejkcxjehkefhdk
samajh aaya nahi na
mujhe bhi samajh nahi aaya

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Bob calls in to his job:
"Hey, boss I'm not coming to work today. I'm really sick. I got a headache, stomach ache, and my legs hurt, so I'm not coming into work."
The boss says:
"You know Bob, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife, and tell her to give me sex. That makes me feel better, and I can go to work. You should try that."
2 hours later Bob calls:
"Boss, I did what you said, and I feel great! I'll be at work soon. By the way, you got nice house."

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Indian mathematicians meeting held at New Delhi yesterday - they
have decided to change the name of zero. The new name will be GANGULY.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 little kid asks: mommy don't u have the colgate of aquafresh.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

a young boy was arrested for murder, his father went to visit him in prison.he told him that their is densely grass around the house and u c that i am old enough, 2 dig those grass. u were the 1 who must dig those grass.boy replied pls don`t ever dig those grass bcoz i hide many guns there. his dad tell the police about it, the police went there and dig all over but they finds nothing. dad went back to his son he said police have dug those grass but they did`nt anything. boy replied i was trying to assist u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 Waiter : I've stewed liver, boiled tongue and frog's leg.
Customer : Don't tell me your problems. Give the menu card

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Teacher, billi k itnay saray bachay kun hotay hain?
student, miss agar aap bhi kapray uttar kar bahir ghoomain to aap k us se bhi ziada hon gay.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Devdas says to paro:aik sham mera naam ker do.
paro : ja ja main kahan or tu kahan.
Devdas:itna garoor tu CHAND ko bhi nahin hai.
Paro:kase hota CHAND per dagh jo hain.
Devdas called his son(CHAND):Tu aaj phir nahi nahea.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Mashooka: Lagta hai meri aankh mein kuch gir gaya, dekho to.
Mashook: Ek tinka dikh to raha hai, kyon na usey wahin rahne diya jaye main doobonga to sahara dega

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

JUST IMAGINE...
life without girls.
result=markets silent,streets empty,police at rest, All mobile companies in loss,no sms,no flowers, no valentiens,no candels, no perfumes, no travelling, ALL THE MEN DIRECT TO HEAVEN

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

One day a lady coming from from a womans meeting said to her husban ntate bare njwale re ya lekana and the husband replied ba le file marente na?


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20       21       22       23       24