April Fool SMS

The time since I have met u, i have realized that a friend like you is worth million dollars...
So, if u dont mind......

Can I sell you?

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If u save this msg, it means I'm cute. If u edit this, I'm still cute. If u fwd this, u r spreading that i'm cute & if u erase this, u r jealous of me coz i'm cute!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Aisa DOSTANA hamara, Mai KASHTI tu kinara, Mai DHANUSH tu teer, Mai MATAR tu paneer, Mai VARSHA tu badal, Mai RAJMA tu chawal, Mai HOT tu cool, Mai APRIL tu....?

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Clouds r white but the sky is blue, monkey like u should b kept in the zoo, dont get angry u’ll find me there too, not in the cage but laughing at u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

YOUR NAME
YOUR FAME
YOUR PERSONALITY
YOUR THOUGHTS
YOUR VIEWS
But keep in mind,
April Fool comes once a year. Congratulations!...imrani

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat !... Now read it without the word cat.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

SomeOne..
MiSSES U..
NeeDS U..
Worries About U
Lonely Without U
Guess Who?
THE MONKEY IN
... THE ZOO ...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

So Sweet is ur SMILE???
so Sweet is ur STYLE???
so Sweet is ur VOICE???
so Sweet is ur EYE?????
see .......how Sweetly I LIE.
Happy April Fool Day!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com


Sine me dil,
Dil me dard,
Dard me yaqin,
Yaqin me khyal,
Khayal me khwab,
Khuwab me tasvir
Tasvir me sirf ap!
Itna Darawna khuwab?
Baap re Baap

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

no visits..........
no calls...........
no missed calls........
no sms............
no mails...............
i m worried..........u r in jail again???

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Dil chahata hay, tum say milnay ko dil chahata hay, tum ko daikhnay ko dil chahata hay, mager ye stupid gate ceeper kia keh raha hay.....................aaj zoo band hay???


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20       21       22       23       24