Valentines Day SMS

The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but you my friend may kiss my lips!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Loving someone who doesnt love you is like watching a star, you know know you can never reach at there. But you have to just keep it on trying .... & why not ?
Afterall star also falls.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, “I Love You,“
And the way you“re always there.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

never cry in love,bcoz
for the one whom u cry
doesent deserve your tears
and the one who deserve ur tears
will never let you CRY...frm

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If i had my life to live over again, I'd give you more Kisses & hold you closer. I'd memorize everything you ever said to me & carry it in my Heart like a Poem. If i had my "Me" to live over again. Next time I'd find you sooner so I could Luv you longer, better & truer.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

u may be far away from my eyes!
u may be far away from my hands!
u may be far away from my lips!
u may be far away from
my body but u wont be far from my heart and my love i will always love you ma angel

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If any body says what is love then kindly reply that it is an ocean of un necessary thoughts

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

i want ur sweet smile
i want to smell ur sweats
i want to breathe ur feels
i want to hear ur sweet name always
i want to hold u in my arms
to make u mine
i want u inside my heart
thats where i feel u will be safe..
be mine always
and u shud be mine
becoz
U HAVE CAPTURED MY HEART AND CAPTIVATED MY SOUL

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

loving someone is a foolish , horible and stupid feeling it cost nothing but it get hurt ,crying , tears , sadness and end of life. but giving love get respect, happiness, attraction and worth highest. i give my love for you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Love grows by giving. The love we give away
is the only love we keep. The only way to
retain love is to give it away....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu.
when someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin.
when he smiled I realized.
I'd passed it on to him!
I thought about that smile,
then I realized it's worth.
a single smile just like mine


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25