Valentines Day SMS

Only the open heart receives
LOVE
Only the open mind receives
WISDOM
Only the open hand receives
GIFTS
and...
Only the CUTE 1's receive
MESSAGES From ME!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

u r in my heart,,
if u don't believe in my words,,
so try to pull my heart,,
u will c ur name on every wall of my heart.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

dont love a friend like a flower because a flower dies in season,love them like a river because river flows 4 ever.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

love is love, i love my love, my love is you, so i love you!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

2 b loved is da bst,
2 fall in love is a curse.
2 b alne is unbearable,#2 fnd ur true love is a dream,
2 b aprt frm ur love is painful,
2 lose da 1 u love is death.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

ma heart\'s lyk an open book,
it depends on hw u read me.
Dnt judge me by my cover...
Luk in and discovr...
I will b ur nly true lover
forever...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

"one day Love and friendship met. Love asked-when i already exist why are you here? friendship replied "to make faces smile when u leave the tears!"

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When u feel hot and warm at the same time, when u read over the same line for the tenth time, when you heart and thoughts some one how appear rhyme and when a simple name conquers ur whole mind then ur in deep trouble my friend . u are in what they call "love".

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Have you ever noticed how someone can break your heart into tons of little pieces but you still love them with ever little broken piece of it!!!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

S O R R Y
S O R R Y
S O R R Y
S O R R Y
S O R R Y
Don"t get confused.
Arey Baba SORRY means
S:SOME
O:ONE IS
R:REALLY
R:REMEMBERING
Y:YOU

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

its hard 2 act as loving,
to one whom u realy do
nt luv.But it is harder
2 act as nt loving the person
whom u really luv.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25